• Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Anser said:
Sherlock Holmes said:
having to unlock characters is and always will be a stupid concept

It's not for us who want an actual challenge and don't want to be baby-fed everything right from the start. Having everything available from the start sucks and makes the game get old ridiculously fast.

By the way, I couldn't tell very well, but Rosalina doesn't have new voice acting, does she? Did they re-use the Kerri Kane voice clips?
What do you really not like about Kerri Kane. The voice actor really doesn't fucking matter at all nor is reusing.

Also Anser look into the challenge panels and maybe they can keep you busy if you think unlocking them is too easy.

Anser said:
Cirdec said:
Because you think doing 1000 battles in Melee to unlock everyone was any better?

Of COURSE :S At least that took some time and effort. 120 is just a joke.

I also forgot to mention how disappointed I am that Charizard sucks one again and that Palutena is so freaking bad.

I don't call an effort to do 1000 matches to unlock a character, but a chore.
Good thing Charizard sucks. Palutena is not so bad, she is a good antispam character.

Anser said:
Sherlock Holmes said:

It's not for us who want an actual challenge and don't want to be baby-fed everything right from the start. Having everything available from the start sucks and makes the game get old ridiculously fast.

By the way, I couldn't tell very well, but Rosalina doesn't have new voice acting, does she? Did they re-use the Kerri Kane voice clips?

Yep, it's Kerri Kane who voices Rosalina in this game.

Cirdec said:
Anser said:
Sherlock Holmes said:

Yep, it's Kerri Kane who voices Rosalina in this game.

Mostly re-used voice clips from Mario Kart 7.

Anser said:
hey hey hey, I know you're pissed right now, but no need to say my little pocket of the gaming sphere is being baby-fed because the kind of competitive games we play have no unlockable characters.

fPcyQUrl.png

great cave offensive stage confirmed

has anyone else read that you can only get 10 items out of smash run, because that's completely bogus. I go all out trying to open as many treasure chests as I can to collect custom moves and I get every single thing I find at the end.

I guess it came from the fact that the game only displays the past 10 treasures you've received on the bottom screen :V

e:
ThreeThousand said:
fPcyQUrl.png

great cave offensive stage confirmed
cmon sakurai confirm it already

Kellam said:
Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. The Flying Men that appear in the Magicant stage will ally with the first fighter that touches them. Watch out for their flying cross-chop attacks! They also accumulate damage, and a grave gets erected every time a Flying Man falls in battle. And of course, only up to five Flying Men can appear at a time.

zlCfzShYJ6oslfngBW

Uh...so much for secret characters? doesn't matter, semi-official ness reveal
OMP that Mother reference is amazing.

DaKid said:
I wish Sakurai would stop with the 3DS pics, the game is out.... lets move on permanently to the Wii U version.

The 3DS version exists. Nothing is going to change that, and since it's the only Smash game out right now of the two, he's going to continue talking about it since he didn't reveal everything to everyone about it.

The Gear Gateway theme (even though it was in the 3DS version as a Smash Run theme) could suggest we might be seeing a stage off the factory area from Donkey Kong Country Returns.

ive been random testing chars bc i was searching for a new main and im kinda sticking around with kirby right now bc i won thrice in a row with him lol.

Also I unlocked Ness, Falco and Wario as well as Magicant, Dream Land, Pac-Maze and WarioWare so far.

Claus said:
DaKid said:
I wish Sakurai would stop with the 3DS pics, the game is out.... lets move on permanently to the Wii U version.

The 3DS version exists. Nothing is going to change that, and since it's the only Smash game out right now of the two, he's going to continue talking about it since he didn't reveal everything to everyone about it.

Why are you telling me it exists? I know that obviously and no one is trying to change anything. He doesn't need to reveal everything about the 3DS version, the majority of all significant things have been detailed and explained. It's out for the 3DS, there's nothing of any significance being revealed for it because it already has been and people know it and don't care. That's why people have been lamenting when a 3DS pic and information has been shown at this point.

The Wii U version on the other hand has yet to be detailed upon. We don't know what exclusive modes are going to be in, no returning modes, music, etc. You don't have to get suited up in your white armor every time I mention the Wii U version and 3DS version. You're seriously one of the most annoying users on this site I've encountered, if not the only one. I can barely say anything about this game without you having shit back to say in a policing fashion.

I'm just hoping for non-Sticker Star Mario RPG content in the Wii U version, to be honest. Since both series technically got represented in the 3DS version things aren't looking too good, especially for the Mario & Luigi series.

If they do throw a curveball and have a Mario & Luigi Wii U stage that would be awesome, but wouldn't fit because M&L is exclusively handheld (aside from Superstar Saga's rerelease on Wii U)

Also if Stage Builder doesn't appear on the Wii U version I'll be pissed, I loved making sealed stages to blast multiple Warios and King Dededes around in.

King Antasma said:
I'm just hoping for non-Sticker Star Mario RPG content in the Wii U version, to be honest. Since both series technically got represented in the 3DS version things aren't looking too good, especially for the Mario & Luigi series.

If they do throw a curveball and have a Mario & Luigi Wii U stage that would be awesome, but wouldn't fit because M&L is exclusively handheld (aside from Superstar Saga's rerelease on Wii U)

Also if Stage Builder doesn't appear on the Wii U version I'll be pissed, I loved making sealed stages to blast multiple Warios and King Dededes around in.

I think the 3DS version mostly had Sticker Star content because it was the only handheld game, so expect lots of content from PM, TTYD and SPM in the Wii U version.

Marth said:
King Antasma said:

I think the 3DS version mostly had Sticker Star content because it was the only handheld game, so expect lots of content from PM, TTYD and SPM in the Wii U version.
But why focus on the one-off handheld in a console series...when there's an entire handheld series (Mario & Luigi)?

King Antasma said:

I would have the same reaction, Brawl's Stage Builder was super limited and dull but I still had fun with it. I hope it does return more fleshed out and not nearly as limiting or else I'd be disappointed.

DaKid said:
King Antasma said:

I would have the same reaction, Brawl's Stage Builder was super limited and dull but I still had fun with it. I hope it does return more fleshed out and not nearly as limiting or else I'd be disappointed.
Watch Sakurai replace Stage Builder with a Paper Mario: Sticker Star themed Minigame.

DaKid said:
Claus said:
DaKid said:

Why are you telling me it exists? I know that obviously and no one is trying to change anything. He doesn't need to reveal everything about the 3DS version, the majority of all significant things have been detailed and explained. It's out for the 3DS, there's nothing of any significance being revealed for it because it already has been and people know it and don't care. That's why people have been lamenting when a 3DS pic and information has been shown at this point.

The Wii U version on the other hand has yet to be detailed upon. We don't know what exclusive modes are going to be in, no returning modes, music, etc. You don't have to get suited up in your white armor every time I mention the Wii U version and 3DS version. You're seriously one of the most annoying users on this site I've encountered, if not the only one. I can barely say anything about this game without you having shit back to say in a policing fashion.
you do realize that that's called flaming, right...?

Mr. Game & Watch said:
DaKid said:
Claus said:
DaKid said:

you do realize that that's called flaming, right...?
That's flaming?

Oh wow, I had a different image of it in my head.

DaKid said:
Your an annoying person to me for this reason = flaming? Alright....
Well yeah, it is flaming. I'm sincerly pissed at some people, but I don't put them off like that.

Well then I'll gladly accept the moderation if I can't express how someone is always persistently finding fault with something I say according to their opinion and telling me "this is thie reason for this and that" like I can't have a fucking view or my own wants or opinion on a matter. Like a defense force.

DaKid said:
Well then I'll gladly accept the moderation if I can't express how someone is always persistently finding fault with something I say according to their opinion and telling me "this is thie reason for this and that" like I can't have a fucking view or my own wants or opinion on a matter. Like a defense force.
You can express your opinion and disagree with other users, but you shouldn't insult them no matter what they did.

Mr. Game & Watch said:
DaKid said:
You can express your opinion and disagree with other users, but you shouldn't insult them no matter what they did.
This. I didn't say you couldn't share your opinion, but it's hurtful and rude to insult someone. You have no idea what's really going on in their life and what pushes them over the edge.

Back