Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Yeah that might just be because Yoko Shimomura is a major person who's working on this game's ost.

Mcmadness said:
Azusa Nakano said:
What if we actually get a Mario & Luigi themed stage in SSB4, just like we have with Paper Mario?

I mean, we got Mario & Luigi music, and a Paper Mario stage so the pieces could imply something like that...

Brawl had M&L music, nothing came of it.

Did Paper Mario even have any music in Brawl?

Because it got a stage in this game, and look here:

Saki Kasuga (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.) Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

If the stage didn't guarantee that already, that kind of seals the deal in terms of whether or not we'll have Paper Mario music. So I wouldn't be surprised if a M&L stage actually happened.

the smash games are full of music from series that didn't get stages. It really doesn't mean anything.

Mcmadness said:
the smash games are full of music from series that didn't get stages. It really doesn't mean anything.

I don't think you actually checked before saying that. In Brawl, most of those series (and there's not too many of them) are either old or fairly obscure.

The Mario RPGs are considerably more known than most of those series, and considering the Paper Mario series (the other Mario RPG series) got a stage, it's not that out there to expect a Mario & Luigi stage as well, especially since its last instalment was more recent than the former and it has music in this game.

If we get 2 Mario RPG stages over any Mario Party stage, a lot of people (including me) would be very upset.

being old or obscure doesn't stop them from getting in. This is Sakurai we are talking about here.

Kart Player 2008 said:
If we get 2 Mario RPG stages over any Mario Party stage, a certain person (including me) would be very upset.
Fixed.

Seriously, now. Why is it that rolling dice should get a Smash stage while a series that actually has interesting locations to be made into stages is given the short end of the shaft?

Mcmadness said:
being old or obscure doesn't stop them from getting in. This is Sakurai we are talking about here.
You're not understanding my first point here (and you completely ignored the other point); I'm not saying that stops them getting in, those old or obscure games or series I'm talking about didn't get in as stages in Brawl.

Kart Player 2008 said:
If we get 2 Mario RPG stages over any Mario Party stage, a lot of people (including me) would be very upset.
Why do you assume everything you want is what everybody wants? Cause it's more like the opposite...

No. Nothing conflicting. The Challenges screen leaked before it was officially revealed today in the PotD. This is just more proof for the leak.

Ninelevendo said:
Conflicting Pics, huh? 'Tis weird.
They're not, two of those challenges have yellow exclamation points over them

other than that, they're exactly the same (aside from the unlocked challenges).

Azusa Nakano said:
Mcmadness said:
You're not understanding my first point here (and you completely ignored the other point); I'm not saying that stops them getting in, those old or obscure games or series I'm talking about didn't get in as stages in Brawl.

And your not seeing my entire point, that the inclusion of a song doesn't increase something's chances at all.

Mcmadness said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Mcmadness said:

And your not seeing my entire point, that the inclusion of a song doesn't increase something's chances at all.
And how do you know this is fact; are you secretly Sakurai or work with him?

This is speculation based on existing evidence, so unless you can refute that with an actually based counterargument that's sufficiently relevant after properly reading my comments, you may as well not respond to them.

What more evidence do I need than ''its happened before and nothing came of it''

That's not evidence; that's a watered down belief that has many, many exceptions in the Super Smash Bros. series.

From Famitsu:

page221translate.jpg

Little bit of new info, specifically Giratina an Zoroark. Zoroark uses Night Slash an Giratina uses Dragon Pulse. Disappointed that Giratina doesn't use his signature move of Shadow Force but whatever. I was thinking he'd act like Lyn where he disappears into the shadows then after a few seconds, quickly hits an opponent for massive damage.

Also, new Meta Knight color. Doesn't look like an alt.

zoroark's been deconfirmed for months, though, this is just the first time we've seen what it actually does

Back