Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I honestly don't think that that's happening. It usually happens when there is a short break in pics of the day without it being a weekend.

GalacticPetey said:
I'm confused as to what you're saying.
Whenever they reveal a character, they seem to be late in sending the Pic of the Day. There aren't any in weekends, so that doesnt count

GalacticPetey said:
Ninelevendo said:
GalacticPetey said:
I'm confused as to what you're saying.
Whenever they reveal a character, they seem to be late in sending the Pic of the Day. There aren't any in weekends, so that doesnt count
What do weekends have to do with anything?
We don't get pics on weekends. Havent you noticed or something?

I said a character reveal tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday. I never said anything about weekends. I know we don't get pictures on weekends.

I think we will get a character tomorrow. The 3DS version releases in Japan in a month in a half, so they'll likely want reveal the remaining starters (I'm guessing Wario, Ness, Meta Knight, Ice Climbers (unless 3DS issues somehow got in the way), and one more newcomer) soon. Now's a good time to reveal one of the veterans.

Meta Knight's UP-B was what was so overpowered, that he had to be banned from Tournaments. If the player was skilled enough, they could make it all the way from one side of Final Destination to the other with it. It was also a powerful tool for stalling.

Smasher said:
I think we will get a character tomorrow. The 3DS version releases in Japan in a month in a half, so they'll likely want reveal the remaining starters (I'm guessing Wario, Ness, Meta Knight, Ice Climbers (unless 3DS issues somehow got in the way), and one more newcomer) soon. Now's a good time to reveal one of the veterans.
Meta Knight and even Wario could be secret characters this time.

I highly doubt the ICs are cut, but it is kinda nerve racking that they haven't been confirmed yet. I really don't want them cut. I know about the 3DS issues but we do have Rosalina and Luma. Then again, they are simpler than the ICs. I fear we may even have to have only one Ice Climber.

As for Ness, I feel whether he's unlockable or default will depend on if Lucas is still in.

3D Player 2004 said:
Meta Knight's UP-B was what was so overpowered, that he had to be banned from Tournaments. If the player was skilled enough, they could make it all the way from one side of Final Destination to the other with it. It was also a powerful tool for stalling.
His down smash was what I meant. Sorry, you mean the Up Special Flip Move. Right.

GalacticPetey said:
Smasher said:
Meta Knight and even Wario could be secret characters this time.

I highly doubt the ICs are cut, but it is kinda nerve racking that they haven't been confirmed yet. I really don't want them cut. I know about the 3DS issues but we do have Rosalina and Luma. Then again, they are simpler than the ICs. I fear we may even have to have only one Ice Climber.

As for Ness, I feel whether he's unlockable or default will depend on if Lucas is still in.

I doubt Meta Knight will be unlockable, but it's possible. I really can't see Wario being an unlockable, though.

I don't think Ice Climbers are out either, there's just that tiny chance.

I think there's a decent chance that Lucas isn't coming back, and even if he is I think he and Ness might have swapped roles (as in Ness now being default and Lucas unlockable).

Yay, a new stage! It seems like Spear Pillar with Zekrom, Resheram, and Milotic? That's not even a legendary Pokemon.

...Mega Milotic confirmed?

oh yeah N's Castle is a thing.

It seems alright. Not something I'm super excited for, though.

NEXandGBX said:
Yay, a new stage! It seems like Spear Pillar with Zekrom, Resheram, and Milotic? That's not even a legendary Pokemon.

Why would they confirm Mega Milotic on a Black and White stage?

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
NEXandGBX said:

Well why else would Milotic be there in the first place?

NEXandGBX said:
Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
NEXandGBX said:

Well why else would Milotic be there in the first place?
Can't argue with this.

NEXandGBX said:
GalacticPetey said:
Then why was Cresselia on the Spear Pillar stage?
At least Cresselia is still a legendary Pokemon like Dialga and Palkia.
Still, I would have made more sense to have Giratina.

[opinion]At least Cresselia is one of the 2 best Legendary Pokemon of Gen 4. Though that isn't saying much since there are only 3 good ones in the main games not through events and Giratina is Number 3 (Darkrai is the remaining good one).[/opinion]

What I find interesting is the fact that they choose Milotic over Kyruem on a Black & White stage.

...I also kinda expect Sakurai to be like, "Oops typo meant Meloetta sorry no Mega Milotic for you."

Back