Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Oh, I didn't even think about that. That actually seems more realistic because Raichu and Pichu would require Pikachu's proportions being changed.

Here's what I think about the alt costumes too that have the "no idea" for it. I'm doubting every character is going to get an alt costume, although it'd be unfair seeing as Little Mac gets two.

GalacticPetey said:
Kirby- Not sure

As awfully generic as it may sound, they could resort to Shadow Kirby from Amazing Mirror (red, yellow, and green are already alt colors for Kirby), although I'd personally like it if they went with Shadow Kirby's appearance from KTD.

Screenshot_%2894.1%29.png

Ignore the headband, it's part of his fighter costume.

Mega Man- Not sure

It's more than likely going to be Proto Man if anything. They'll just have to remove his shield unless they just want to leave it on his back.

Olimar- Not sure

Louie or the President would be the most obvious choice, but Louie's slightly taller and The President is fatter. I'd say Alph has a good chance since he's the same size as Olimar.

King Dedede- Masked Dedede

I'd say this too, but I really want Dedede's Final Smash to be Masked Dedede. Once again, I'm going for the generic route and say Shadow Dedede from KTD. Or Kirby Right Back at Ya! Dedede. That would be good too.

Palutena- Not sure

Possibly giving her a Viridi-styled costume (i.e. wardrobe and hair color change). It sounds silly, but considering that Mario has Wario's color scheme, and Luigi has Waluigi's color scheme, I don't see why Palutena couldn't have Viridi's. It's not exactly an alternate costume, but it's something.

The thing with Louie and The President or even Alph is that it's turning Olimar into another character entirely, which is something I don't think Sakurai wants. He could have pallete swaps inspired by them, but not full fledged alternate costumes like Wii Fit Trainer has.

GalacticPetey said:
The thing with Louie and The President or even Alph is that it's turning Olimar into another character entirely, which is something I don't think Sakurai wants. He could have pallete swaps inspired by them, but not full fledged alternate costumes like Wii Fit Trainer has.
Then let's have this beauty instead.

Magolor said:
Palutena- Not sure

Possibly giving her a Viridi-styled costume (i.e. wardrobe and hair color change). It sounds silly, but considering that Mario has Wario's color scheme, and Luigi has Waluigi's color scheme, I don't see why Palutena couldn't have Viridi's. It's not exactly an alternate costume, but it's something.
i have a better idea

put viridi in instead! : )

/notbiased

Hey, Viridi is my second favorite character from Uprising, besides Arlon, so I would've liked to see that too.

ssbday272.jpg

The Mii Gunner in his suit. Looking sharp! The arm cannon’s design will change depending on the outfit, but the attacks and projectiles will be the same.

Rosalina costume is gorgeous.

The costume stuff gives me more hope for something cool for Sonic. A resized Classic Sonic would be cool. (So that Sonic isn't too left alone in the fact Pac-Man and Mega Man have classic looks of their own).

Lumastar said:
I know it's been said numerous times, but Mario and Luigi need their doctor alter egos as alternate costumes.

I could picture Sakurai being a troll and saying. "Dr. Mario has returned!" (The joke being he was once a separate character in Melee) and then saying "Just kidding, but he will be an Alternate skin for Mario in this iteration of Smash Bros."

Northern Verve said:
Lumastar said:
I know it's been said numerous times, but Mario and Luigi need their doctor alter egos as alternate costumes.

I could picture Sakurai being a troll and saying. "Dr. Mario has returned!" (The joke being he was once a separate character in Melee) and then saying "Just kidding, but he will be an Alternate skin for Mario in this iteration of Smash Bros."
This wil happen. There will even be a fake character slot on the official website for Dr. Mario with official artwork for him that gets deleted the next day.

Lumastar said:
Northern Verve said:
Lumastar said:

This wil happen. There will even be a fake character slot on the official website for Dr. Mario with official artwork for him that gets deleted the next day.
Uh, I don't think he would go quite that far.

:???:
Magikrazy said:
Lumastar said:
Northern Verve said:
Uh, I don't think he would go quite that far.
It's just a joke, but I still think that he might troll us by saying that Dr. Mario is a full-fledged playable character.

Volnutt_Exe.jpg

Pic of the day. Mega Man.EXE and Mega Man Volnutt!! They only appear for a split second, but the modeling is so detailed. And if that's the case…!
Oh! Are they alternate costumes!?

3DS_X_Trophy.jpg

...How can we not use it for trophy creation?! Today's update is a rare mix of Wii U and 3DS images in the same post.
Yup! Good 'ol Sakurai.

I wonder if there'll be anything big tomorrow.

Let's see...

Monday: Worthless
Tuesday: Ok...
Wednesday: Getting onto something...
Thursday: Pretty good... who doesn't love trophies?

Back