Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I still want pac-man. He has alot of attacks he can use from the Ghostly Adventures show too.

Fighter Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
It's Ness. There's no doubt about it. The black hair pattern and the hat is the same, and I can even see the backpack.

Well id hope ness was in the game at least, i hope so anyway. Mother needs to have some spotlight.

I'm pretty sure Ness will return. There were two times he could of been replaced by Lucas, but he didn't anyway (Wasn't in Melee because Mother 3 was delayed, and as for Brawl there was plenty room for him)

3D Player 2004 said:
Rosalina honestly felt like a filler Character to me in Super Mario Galaxy, her debut game.
I would have honestly preffered another Luma in that game.

I think people can argue Daisy hasn't exactly grown out of being a filler character either. Her one role in a main game (Super Mario Land) could of easily just as well been Peach. And if you want the Mario spin-offs to have a representative. I think Waluigi would fit the bill more considering he has a decent sized SSB-want fanbase that's larger then Daisy's (Even if the majority of it is because of the Meme status Brawl in the Family gave him), was exclusive to Mario Party, Mario Kart, and the several Mario Sports, and has more opportunity to be an unique fighter then Daisy would be.

That said the only thing I see the Mario series get bigger in is the DK subseries now that Rosalina's already taken the 5th Mario spot. So I'm not saying Waluigi is anything likely. It just seems to be it'd be a better choice for a Mario Spin-off Rep then Daisy.

Daisy isn't filler, she's Luigis girlfriend. By the logic of saying Daisy is filler, you are implying that either Peach or Luigi is filler which obviously is not true.

ernesth100 said:
Why RoB? He lost his home and family. The least Nintendo could do is let him back in.

....i should not be laughing at this.

3D Player 2004 said:
Daisy isn't filler, she's Luigis girlfriend. By the logic of saying Daisy is filler, you are implying that either Peach or Luigi is filler which obviously is not true.

Since when does being the (so-called) girlfriend of a character in Smash Bros. guarantee a spot?

Yes it's obvious Mario & Peach are a gaming couple. But the fact she's Mario's girlfriend is not the main reason why she is playable.

3D Player 2004 said:
On a side note, if RoB is cut, that will cheer me up.

I don't think ROB needs to necessarily be cut. He serves a similar purpose to Game and Watch in he was an unexpected inclusion that represents a part of Nintendo's past. He was an NES peripheral to help sell the NES during the Video Game Crash by disguising him as a toy. While it was probably Super Mario Bros. that really saved the Video game industry from the Video Game crash. ROB probably had something to do with helping Nintendo finding success in an industry that was once thought to be failing.

He was a pretty unique fighter to boot.

ernesth100 said:
Who do you all think has the absolute worst chance of making it in. And the best chance of getting cut?

I think the character who's the closest to being cut is Snake. But even then. His chances are only as low as 50%, either he's in or not is based on Sakurai's decision. That's still higher then most newcomer suggestions.

Sandbag will get in as a playable character. I just know it.

among the popular-ish choices i guess i'd say geno is the one with the worst chance; i don't think he has a chance at all

snake by far is the one most likely to get cut. he's the only veteran at this point that i find to be fairly likely to leave (others such as lucas, ike, and the pokemon trainer have a chance of not making it but i think they're most likely staying)

I'm talking about how Daisy has been denied so many appearences in games where it would make sense to include her in.
Nintendo flopped by not putting Daisy in the new Super Mario Bros Series as a second kidnapped princess.

3D Player 2004 said:
I'm talking about how Daisy has been denied so many appearences in games where it would make sense to include her in.
Nintendo flopped by not putting Daisy in the new Super Mario Bros Series as a second kidnapped princess.

dude what's with the daisy obsession

like, i get it; you want daisy in smash and you're pissed rosalina got as big as she did, but in terms of who the characters actually are

i'd pick space princess in control of a giant galaxy-travelling starship over princess of tiny one-game kingdom

also; smash 4 is set to focus on the wii era, just like the first smash bros focused on the SNES era, how melee focused on the n64 era, and how brawl focused on the GCN era

so, seeing as how rosalina was such a big part of the "wii era" in terms of being in one of the best games of that generation, i think she has all the right to get in, over daisy who; let's face it, just wasn't in the right timezone for smash

Northern Verve said:
Fighter Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
It's Ness. There's no doubt about it. The black hair pattern and the hat is the same, and I can even see the backpack.

Well id hope ness was in the game at least, i hope so anyway. Mother needs to have some spotlight.

I'm pretty sure Ness will return. There were two times he could of been replaced by Lucas, but he didn't anyway (Wasn't in Melee because Mother 3 was delayed, and as for Brawl there was plenty room for him)
Um sonicmario.

Mother 3 wasn't delayed.

It was simply cancelled.

Then it came back again for the GBA due to japanese popular demand I think.

Vince McMahon said:
3D Player 2004 said:

dude what's with the daisy obsession

like, i get it; you want daisy in smash and you're pissed rosalina got as big as she did, but in terms of who the characters actually are

i'd pick space princess in control of a giant galaxy-travelling starship over princess of tiny one-game kingdom

also; smash 4 is set to focus on the wii era, just like the first smash bros focused on the SNES era, how melee focused on the n64 era, and how brawl focused on the GCN era

so, seeing as how rosalina was such a big part of the "wii era" in terms of being in one of the best games of that generation, i think she has all the right to get in, over daisy who; let's face it, just wasn't in the right timezone for smash
In that case, are there any other major Wii era characters that we're missing?

The only character I can think of representing the Wii era that would be a major one that's not already confirmed is Miis.

But I know how split everyone is on the idea of Miis xP

ernesth100 said:
Okay lets discuss some new attacks we'd like to see.
Well I'd love luigi to have a final smash with the poltersgust.

either that or a side special will do.

Also they need to Change the final smashes of the other two Star fox reps a bit.

like Falco should use the Arwing or something like that and maybe wolf's final smash should be more different than fox.

I personally think his landmaster fits him but I would like his own landmaster to have it's own name.

After all he has the wolfen which is somewhat different than the arwing.

Back