Real-Life Photos

"Men can't have colorful hair"

GEvuQy6.png

orly

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
"Men can't have colorful hair"

GEvuQy6.png

orly
have you recruited Yoob to the army or was that paint job a compromise from Luigi and Waluigi's recommendations?

And I've got pizza! Yum yum!
D1FxbaZW0AERl1y.jpg

I taped a bowling TV show on Saturday and this was the squad from the first match I was in. My teammate Sharyn is on the left and Brayden and Alana are the other two in purple. Also my stupid face in the back.

0504191404d.jpg

I shaved off the beard that you all probably didn't even know I had. Also showing how different I look without my glasses for both looks.

D6KTzbrU8AAZ7Bk.jpg

I tried to take a photo in the park the either day, and the sun kept making my eyes water. Nice lighting, though

jnBOE1Y.jpg

J — Pony Disguise said:
I shaved off the beard that you all probably didn't even know I had. Also showing how different I look without my glasses for both looks.

you look really cute and sweet and i like it much better without the beard ^^

Ray Trace said:
you look really cute and sweet and i like it much better without the beard ^^
Aww thank you! ^^
It's how my personal avatar looks anyway, and how I always mentally picture myself, especially in dreams.
But I can't be seen without my glasses so I done goofed.

That beard though. Definitely looks great on ya. Like WOAH.

You're a swell-looking guy, J.

J — Pony Disguise said:
Wow, you look a lot younger without the beard. That's not a bad thing though. You look good either way. :P

Eh, to each their own

Not shaving mine though, not before it actually starts bothering me.

I'd grow a beard if I could get through the start of it without rubbing a billion holes in my face, but I just can't get used to the stubble so I shave every day. I have a small mustache though.

I think beards make men look more manly, but I'm fine without one because I don't consider myself manly at all :P

But on topic, here's my current facebook photo
F3RMNxy.png

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I don't consider myself manly at all :P
lol Have you met me? I'm far from manly myself. A catchphrase of mine is "I am perfectly confident in my masculinity. Or lack thereof." So that should tell you enough :P

I'm not super manly myself, but I ain't feminine either. I just don't know what I am.

Oh wait... that's right. I am me.

Back