Real-Life Photos

TabuuandPeach, the thread is called "Real-Life Photos", not, "post rasterized/or not computer-generated .svgs". Do you know the difference between the two? One of them is a photograph of real life, the other is made digitally by image-creating software. Anton already told you, but I'd thought I'd elaborate on what he's trying to say.

EDIT: Oh and also, it's not post pictures other people have taken, it's posting pictures you took.

Old picture (I don't even know when the date taken is anymore) where we stopped on a road trip through Arizona, and a bit of Utah. So my twin and I decided to pose our old friends here...

IMG_3478.jpg~original

Baby Luigi said:
TabuuandPeach, the thread is called "Real-Life Photos", not, "post rasterized/or not computer-generated .svgs". Do you know the difference between the two? One of them is a photograph of real life, the other is made digitally by image-creating software. Anton already told you, but I'd thought I'd elaborate on what he's trying to say.

EDIT: Oh and also, it's not post pictures other people have taken, it's posting pictures you took.

Old picture (I don't even know when the date taken is anymore) where we stopped on a road trip through Arizona, and a bit of Utah. So my twin and I decided to pose our old friends here...

IMG_3478.jpg~original

Well, it's pictures taken offline, then uploaded online.

If you're going to quote my entire post and include another embedding of my photo and you're not going to comment on my photo, then please edit it out.

And don't be a smartass: it's photographs YOU took. This purpose of the thread is to share photos you have personally taken. Literally no pictures you posted here are the ones you took. They're either computer-generated images created by artists employed by organization or famous images taken professional photographers which I doubt you are.

measuring-environmental-impact-america_26.jpg

2011 Joplin, Missouri tornado.

TabuuandPeach, this is the only time I'm going to tell you this before I or another moderator have to warn you. Like Baby Luigi said, this thread is purely for pictures that are taken by yourself, not for random pictures taken off the internet. Continuing to do so constitutes as breaking rule 6 and moderator action will have to be taken. Thanks.

Here's a ghost made out of a cotton ball, a napkin, a twisty tie, and two black hole punches.
ghoulie_by_just_call_me_j-da3nobt.jpg

I used to make a ghost called Phanty out of my fleece. He was my ventriloquist puppet <3

Oboro said:
TabuuandPeach, this is the only time I'm going to tell you this before I or another moderator have to warn you. Like Baby Luigi said, this thread is purely for pictures that are taken by yourself, not for random pictures taken off the internet. Continuing to do so constitutes as breaking rule 6 and moderator action will have to be taken. Thanks.
I did not see Spam for images, so please update it.

Mani Mani said:
tbh he should have been banned for a while now considering his post history
It's mostly in the counting section. :mad:

Nabber said:
people who post in the counting section should be banned
This is shifting off topic.

on topic:
JercrDw.jpg
and yes, I actually took this. Not just something from Google Images like the last few posts.

This is me from drawing class. Good thing they had a big mirror, I was using that for portrait drawing.

w6tDDFB.jpg
oIytCsB.jpg

Wow, that's a stylish hat.

I have a couple Mario hats too, actually.

Went shopping yesterday and found a CD I've been trying to hunt down for the last few months, and also came along a magazine that I'd never seen before and the fact that it's centered on my all-time favorite band made me flip out so much <3333 also featuring amiibos and the back of one of my puppers

kQGfQa0.jpg

Back