Celestial Guide
Mario Kart 64

Because of it's terrible AI

Mr. Game & Watch said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
This and Mario Kart Wii.

NSY said:
Mario Kart 64

I agree with this. Other than Super Circuit, it was the worst Mario Kart game, in my opinion.

I don't really hate it, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to play the original Legend of Zelda.

Eh, each to their own. To be honest, I feel Brawl is a lot better than Melee, though, from what I've seen, people seem to like Melee more. I don't really like Melee that much anymore, on that topic. It just feels outdated now that Brawl's out.

Also I guess most of the Zelda series is this for me, though it's less hate and more can't see why people like to play it. Watching it is fine.

Though I do hate Kid Icarus.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Too much like the first for me.

Toad Eightyfive said:
I don't really hate it, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to play the original Legend of Zelda.
Yeah, me too.

And some of your guys reasoning sounds like "it just wasn't as good as this", so you hate it apparently.

Also I never really liked the first New Super Mario Bros. game. New Super Mario Bros. Wii was a hell of a lot better.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Probably not here, but on GameFAQs and nearly everywhere else, it keeps beating the other games at favorite 3D Mario game poll. I just don't get it. I seriously don't.

Super Mario 3D Land

It's way too short, the story is lazily progressed, it really didn't introduce anything interesting or new and the game is way to easy. I hope the next mario game for wii u is better than this.

Final Fantasy VI

Too easy, mediocre characters (including Kefka, but I love Celes), not much to do on the side, okay music, not much of a good story, meh graphics...

And yeah, I don't like Kefka. He isn't really that much of a Joker ripoff Let's see, good examples of his traits...

Sadistic: Axel
Hilarious: Klavier
Insane: Terumi
Playful: Distiny
Actually Accomplishing Something: Vandesdelca

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I don't get the love for it. I has so many fundamental flaws that shouldn't be overlooked. I can make an entire rant for Brawl, but people hate rants. A summary: Super Smash Bros. had a good foundation, Melee built on it, and Brawl turned it upside down and built a shabby one on top.

I also don't get the love for Mario Kart 64. It aged horribly, and the AI is (censored) atrocious. You get hit by a shell, you lose all your speed, and it takes forever to speed up, even with lightweights. What a nice way to race. Diddy Kong Racing is way better.

Baby Luigi said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Probably not here, but on GameFAQs and nearly everywhere else, it keeps beating the other games at favorite 3D Mario game poll. I just don't get it. I seriously don't.

coming from the person who said SM64DS was superior to SM64...

Hitoshura said:
Kefka dissing post
C'mon, you at least gotta admit that being of the few villians to actually destroy the world and become God has to count.

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Baby Luigi said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

coming from the person who said SM64DS was superior to SM64...

yeah

La Marionette said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I don't get the love for it. I has so many fundamental flaws that shouldn't be overlooked. I can make an entire rant for Brawl, but people hate rants. A summary: Super Smash Bros. had a good foundation, Melee built on it, and Brawl turned it upside down and built a shabby one on top.

I also don't get the love for Mario Kart 64. It aged horribly, and the AI is (censored) atrocious. You get hit by a shell, you lose all your speed, and it takes forever to speed up, even with lightweights. What a nice way to race. Diddy Kong Racing is way better.
I don't hate rants, plus, I'm not much of a fan of Brawl either. rant pls ty

honestly, i don't feel reasons like "it felt like an expansion pack" are good reasons to hate a game. so it's like the original, who cares? if the original's good, why can't a game like it be good? unless i'm missing something, weren't the first three sonic games like that? did people dislike them because of that? no.

as long as it's still fun, in my opinion, it's a good game. super mario galaxy 2, while being similar to the original in some ways, had pretty great level design and was an enjoyable game.

I personally find there are as many Brawl haters as Melee haters. =P

Also, I agree with MCD with NSMBWii being better than the DS version. The DS version was so dull to me and I would fall asleep LOL

I liked NSMBW although I preferred DCKR.

Also I prefered Yoshi's Island DS over Yoshi's Island but that that might just be me playing the former first.

Back