Which upcoming Mario game do you want most?

What the topic says.

• DKCTF

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • YNI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MGWT

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • MK8

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • SSB4

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • YY

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
Personally, I want MGWT. What about you?

Re: Which new game do you want most?

That Mario Kart game.

But relative to release date, it's Mario Golf

Re: Which upcoming game do you want most?

Super Smash Bros. 4.

Goddamit, when are we going to get some fresh stuff. This drought is drier than the Atacama Desert.

Why isn't Game & Wario and Animal Crossing New Leaf on the list? I have been going crazy for those games.

It's in The Marioverse, though, so Animal Crossing isn't in this poll. As for Game & Wario, however, I don't see why it's not here.

La Marionette said:
Super Smash Bros. 4.

^ that.

Mario and Luigi Dream Team, because is year of Luigi and because it seems gerat and good graphics too

Re: Which new game do you want most?

Warioware, and maybe Kart, Smash bros.

I'm not a big fan of sequel titles, and I'm pretty sick of lots of SMB games coming together.

Xerneas said:
This is basically my life since I have to save for College coming up.

1321429.jpg

Have you ever thought about getting a financial advisor. I'm pretty sure they can help, even for vain stuff like that.

chillv said:
Have you ever thought about getting a financial advisor. I'm pretty sure they can help, even for vain stuff like that.

Well, let's see...I'm a 17-year-old that has to go to college next year, and it's going to cost me like 18,000 dollars just for my first year where I'm going, and though I basically got half of it paid off for my grades and ACT scores, I still have 9,000 dollars to work off.

So, yeah, I don't think it's a issue about my money and where it goes, I think it's a issue about making sure I get college paid off. I have to get a job this summer to ensure that I have a good start to paying off college.

It's really hard for me to decide in the case of this poll, especially since we've yet to see more details surface in regards to upcoming Mario series' installments.

That being said, the one that's top priority for me at this time would have to be the Mario Golf: World Tour game.

Definitely Mario Golf: World Tour. Super Smash Bros 4 and Mario Kart Wii U come to a close second and third.

Mario Golf: World Tour.

Also the wii u 3d mario game coming out in october.

Oh, and Legend of zelda: A link to the past 2 (3ds)

Updated! Anything I missed?

super mario 3d world.

If its anything like sm3dl then i want it.

Plus peach is playable too so thats more reason to get it.

Sadly i dont have a wii u. :(

Whilst I'm a massive Yoshi fan, I really want Smash Bros. it looks spectacular.

I don't have a Wii U.
But if i do get one i want Mario Kart 8 it looks really good and i quite enjoy the anti gravity feature and the return of Waluigi.

I wish all the titles were not abbreviated. For somebody who's not familiar with these abbreviations, it's a pain to read and figure out.

For now, I'd like Mario Kart 8 the most. Technically, I'd like Super Smash Bros., but it isn't a Mario game.

Back