Which upcoming Mario game do you want most?

What the topic says.

• DKCTF

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • YNI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MGWT

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • MK8

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • SSB4

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • YY

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Mario Party X said:
I wish all the titles were not abbreviated. For somebody who's not familiar with these abbreviations, it's a pain to read and figure out.
132Ditto.png

Lakituthequick said:
Yes.

You forgot to remove M&L:DT.
You forget it's not out over here in America yet. Considering it's the closest to coming out here, and it'll satisfy my RPG cravings that Sticker Star spat on, I voted for it. Long-term, I'd say I'm most hyped for Mario Kart 8, just because of the potential that I expect to see from it *evil grin*

I'm excited for smash 4, mk8, and while it's not a Mario title I'm excited for Pokemon X & Y

Updated!

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - I am not interested in Donkey Kong games.

Yoshi's New Island - There doesn't seem to be many new things that are interesting.

Mario Golf: World Tour - I am not interested in golf games.

Mario Kart 8 - I liked every game in the series that I have played.

Super Smash Bros. 4 - 2-3 years ago I thought of getting Brawl because Mario and Peach were on the cover. But when I saw that characters from other series were also on the cover, like the green guy in front, I chose not to buy it. Now that I'm more acceptable towards the other Nintendo series, I might buy it.

Yarn Yoshi - There is simply not enough information about the game that I don't have an opinion.

These are just my personal opinions on these games. I obviously haven't played any of them, so it might change when I have. Though, I think I'm only going to get Mario Kart 8 and maybe SSB4, because I have a tight budget on games (especially, when it was suggested that I get Ocarina of Time 3D as my first Zelda game, but I might get something else).

Dracomon said:
Am I still the only one who voted for Yoshi Yarn? I'm disappointed.

Yep, along with another guy who voted for it, you should be the only one

im also interested in yoshi yarn

mainly due to that visual style

Hopefully my mum won't forbid me from buying it like she did with Kirby's Epic Yarn

I can't believe I'm the only one who voted for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

SSB4 will continue to receive my vote until it is released.

Yoshi's New Island looks alright but I've barey seen anything, same for Mario Golf, so SSB4 for the 3DS.

Thermidor 2 said:
Dracomon said:
Thermidor 2 said:
Hopefully my mum won't forbid me from buying it like she did with Kirby's Epic Yarn
What?
Apparently it's a game for babies so I wasn't allowed it.

Tell your ignorant mother that you want the damn game anyway, or even convince her to play it

Baby Luigi said:
Thermidor 2 said:
Dracomon said:
Thermidor 2 said:
What?

Tell your ignorant mother that you want the damn game anyway, or even convince her to play it

well she might be convinced it is since its like the cutest game ever.

Baby Luigi said:
Thermidor 2 said:
Dracomon said:
Thermidor 2 said:
What?

Hey, careful there. Calling someone ignorant is offensive. I don't like her way of seeing things, but there are different ways to express yourself. My dad didn't want to buy the Wii U for me for a similar reason and after a long talk with him he agreed to buy it.

Baby Luigi said:
Thermidor 2 said:
Dracomon said:
Thermidor 2 said:
What?

She's not the video game type. But I have money, I'll pick it up at some point. Maybe I'll spite her and get Yarn Yoshi at the same time considering she'll probably say the same thing about that game.

Anser said:
Calling someone ignorant is offensive.

I know that, Holmes. I was aiming for that.

Thermidor 2 said:
She's not the video game type. But I have money, I'll pick it up at some point. Maybe I'll spite her and get Yarn Yoshi at the same time considering she'll probably say the same thing about that game.

Good. Rebellion.

Back