EA is the only third party that hates Nintendo

Purple Yoshi said:
They WOULD look at the sales for mature games on Wii, see they don't sell as well, and write Nintendo off.

After all, EA is evil, right? That's what I've heard from everyone.

First off, that's because most of the mature games on Wii sucked and were poor in quality. If more developers actually put work into their games, then the sales would have been better.

I don't see that EA is evil, I say good riddins' to EA since most of their games on wii weren't that good anyway.

Honestly, I don't care if EA gives a crap about Nintendo or not.

None of their games are good anyways. Their sport games are repetitive and boring, Sims is only fun for like awhile before it becomes just a hassle, and Sims 3 is the only game I will basically ever play, and just for the PC for when I'm bored on my laptop.

So yeah, let EA hate Nintendo; Nitendo not having the worse company in America twice in a row really will bring them down.

Do you guys think that EA only makes sports games and Sim games?

Toad Eightyfive said:
Time Turner said:

That's the only games we care about.

It's their most successful ones, so if their successful ones are being bashed this badly, then yeah, no point into going into their not-really-well-known games.

Xerneas said:
Toad Eightyfive said:
Time Turner said:

That's the only games we care about.

It's their most successful ones, so if their successful ones are being bashed this badly, then yeah, no point into going into their not-really-well-known games.
Mass Effect and Dead Space are doing pretty good...

Don't forget Spore, but it's dead because EA is doesn't give a damn about Spore

Time Turner said:
Baby Luigi said:
Don't forget Spore, but it's dead because EA is doesn't give a dang about Spore
There was Spore Heroes and Darkspore...

And that's it. The last update to the game was several YEARS ago. EA used to hold all sorts of things to do with Spore such as contests and Featured Creations, but that ain't happening no more.

And don't forget unused concepts that would have been a GREAT addition to Spore (Underwater Stage, for instance).

Baby Luigi said:
Don't forget Spore, but it's dead because EA is doesn't give a damn about Spore
I guess we'll see how the film by Blue Sky will do. Probably great, since they made Ice Age and Rio.

I'm wondering, are they even working on that movie?

Bulbasaur said:
Xpike said:
Purple Yoshi said:
1. They don't HATE nintendo, they probably just don't think it's worth the money investing in their platforms
1. They hate them. Crytek team made Crysis 3 for Wii U and it was ready to ship but EA denied it.

please tell me more about ea's new and fascinating business model in which profits take a back seat to ill-defined personal grudges
well, it's quite simple really, EA's upper management has a grudge because Nintendo didn't use Origin as their online service for the wii u so their doing what they did to the Dreamcast.

<--is ignorantice

bcuz nintendo is mostly cartoon-type series of games and EA likes to have their people realistic.

Like EA Sports and that kinda stuff..

Whoa!
So, having to shoot the other player on a huge distance, and killing the person in question multiple times with minimal blood, of which their bodies fully disappearing after a while, and this while the majority of the total environment either can't be affected by bullets, or recover themselves after a while, is realistic?
Interesting thought.

MKGirlism said:
Whoa!
So, having to shoot the other player on a huge distance, and killing the person in question multiple times with minimal blood, of which their bodies fully disappearing after a while, and this while the majority of the total environment either can't be affected by bullets, or recover themselves after a while, is realistic?
Interesting thought.
That's not necessarily the point that he was trying to make...

Xpike said:
well, it's quite simple really, EA's upper management has a grudge because Nintendo didn't use Origin as their online service for the wii u so their doing what they did to the Dreamcast.

thats not a grudge. thats business

Bulbasaur said:
Xpike said:

thats not a grudge. thats business

All business is is essentially an overblown grudge match, anyway.

Just the way it operates most of the time.. Pretty much the whole purpose for a business is to become successful in some way;that leads to fierce competition and rivalry sometimes.

But off topic, sorry.

i think a business that lets personal grudges override profits is a failed business

Bulbasaur said:
i think a business that lets personal grudges override profits is a failed business
Bit off topic, but from what I understand, you think that profits should be the number one concern for any business?

Bulbasaur said:
I said the drive for profits is the cause of personal grudges, not the other way around.

Back