EA is the only third party that hates Nintendo

Time Turner said:
Bulbasaur said:
i think a business that lets personal grudges override profits is a failed business
Bit off topic, but from what I understand, you think that profits should be the number one concern for any business?

when you say "should", you mean what?

come on, greendisaster, answer me. i'm really excited to hear your reply

Time Turner said:
Bulbasaur said:
i think a business that lets personal grudges override profits is a failed business
Bit off topic, but from what I understand, you think that profits should be the number one concern for any business?

That's funny Time turner. Your telling an admin that he's off topic. Playing with fire, aren't you?

EA will never get a penny of my money ever again. After all the backstabbing, lies and devouring of small and indie game developers, there is a reason why EA has grown to become the most hated video game publisher in history..... next to Activision. So it's easy to see why I'll never give EA the time of day, no matter how good of a game they publish.

Geno said:
Time Turner said:
Bulbasaur said:

That's funny Time turner. Your telling an admin that he's off topic. Playing with fire, aren't you?
1. He's an admin of the chat, not of the forum.
2. I was referring to my own comment.
3. Even if he was a forum admin, do I not have a right to say what I said?
4. To be honest, your comment came across as kinda rude to me.

Time Turner said:
Geno said:
Time Turner said:
Bulbasaur said:

1.sorry
2.sorry
3.sorry
4.very sorry

I ate my foot.

Time Turner said:
Geno said:
Time Turner said:
Bulbasaur said:

no come on. why are you talking to that guy. talk to me instead

also, guy, im clearly a grass type, not fire >⁠:⁠(

Bulbasaur said:
Time Turner said:
Geno said:
Time Turner said:
Bulbasaur said:

My apoligies, how could I make that mistake.

I will shut up now.

i don't know, but neptune made it too. maybe i'm just really hot

Bulbasaur said:
Time Turner said:
Geno said:
Time Turner said:
Bulbasaur said:

You have a fiery Bulbasaur avatar right now.

MarioFan said:
I DON'T CARE WHAT EA THINKS! NINTENDO IS AESOME!

Will I be able to resist the temptation?

MarioFan said:
I DON'T CARE WHAT EA THINKS! NINTENDO IS EASOME!

I was not able to resist the temptation. :(

Too bad "awesome" and "EA" don't go together

Nah, EA brings tEArs to me.

Dozla said:
EA = blood sucking parasites
Nintendo = caring loving father figures

get the hint

True, except I see EA as EArwigs instead

*gets shot for another lame pun*

Dozla said:
Nintendo = parent that negletcs its son for 1 year because he was born before the intended date, then does a 180 on him and starts treating him as a loving, normal parent would

get the hint

correction

Xpike said:
Dozla said:
Nintendo = parent that negletcs its son for 1 year because he was born before the intended date, then does a 180 on him and starts treating him as a loving, normal parent would

get the hint

correction
May I ask what does this refer to? Nintendo not celebrating metroid's 25th(I think it was) anniversary?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/senior_ea_employee_caught_out_criticising_wii_u_on_twitter

EA attacked Wii U on twitter after Nintendo Direct

Ness said:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/senior_ea_employee_caught_out_criticising_wii_u_on_twitter

EA attacked Wii U on twitter after Nintendo Direct

My favorite part was when he referred to the PS4/Durango as "Gen 4" consoles.

Yeah, it is 8th and N64 and PS1 is gen 4

I think EA are saying that their PS4/720 games graphics will look like N64 and PS1

650x.jpg

That "weird tablet" is actually arguably the most sophisticated console controller and it's a pretty awesome way to play games

Back