Creepiest/Most Disturbing Spongebob Episode

Are you happy now? - Just the way they made Squidward look like he was constantly trying to kill himself.

Can't remember the name, but one of the early ones where Mr. Krab gets hurt and Squidward is in charge and he leaves saying he has errands to do, and all those disturbing close-ups of squidward they showed and all the bizarre stuff that happened in that episode.

Xerneas said:
Can't remember the name, but one of the early ones where Mr. Krab gets hurt and Squidward is in charge and he leaves saying he has errands to do, and all those disturbing close-ups of squidward they showed and all the bizarre stuff that happened in that episode.

Is it the one where at the end, Squidward is running naked chasing Spongebob?

Baby Luigi said:
Xerneas said:

Is it the one where at the end, Squidward is running naked chasing Spongebob?
It's called Squid's Day Off. One of the funniest episodes ever in my opinion.

chillv said:
Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
I think that the most disturbing I have watch is "Sailor Mouth". It is about spongebob and patrick learning a swear word and they mistake it for a "sentence enhancer" but mr. krabs tells them not to say the word because it is a bad word. The funny part is that at the end, he ends up saying every single swear word in the book. However, the swear words are censored so you won't hear what they are saying.

I don't know what else you find disturbing if you found THAT disturbing
Let me rephrase that. Actually, I used to find it disturbing as a little kid because my parents always told me not to swear and my parents didn't allow me to watch anything with swearing in it (until I turned about 7 or 8 years old). As a result, when I saw this episode for the first time. I was shocked because I never have seen some of my favorite cartoon characters curse.

I learned that swearing is something that you should avoid doing as much as possible, instead of never doing it.

for example, I was grew up believing that swearing would earn you a one way ticket to hell (my parents didn't actually tell me this, I mainly assumed that, but they did make it obvious that they were against swearing), however, I've recently found out that even my parents swear sometimes, whether it be a pain-induced blurt, or sometimes just for a joke or something.

But I'm swooping away from the topic. Most disturbing episode for me is that house fancy one. The toenail scene, makes me squeamish. I stil, can't believe that they still show that scene on TV.

La Marionette said:
In that swearing episode, I always thought the characters made literal dolphin noises out their mouth, and the Bikini Bottomers interpreted the noises as "swearing". Which means if you make a dolphin noise, you're swearing.

That's what I thought also, but it still used to be disturbing. I now find the episode quite funny since I know the swear words they are saying in every sentence. One thing I wonder is why nobody has ever made a youtube poop that sort of uncensores the swear words by sentences mixing and audio sample swapping. There are some that does this already but they usually swap it with a random word that you know is not the word they could be saying.

Anyway, I also find Spongehenge to be quite disturbing because of the ending of the episode and everything else.

Yoshidude99 said:
Goombar said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Squidward trying to convince Squilliam he has a 5 star resturant.
How is that disturbing..?
I was thinking about the part where Spongebob's Brain goes on fire.

I don't think that's disturbing at all....maybe a little crazy but not disturbing

For me, it's the episode when Flying Dutchman moves at SpongeBob's house. I can't remember the name of the episode, but I don't know any episode of SpongeBob that is creepy, so I picked this one. :eekdance:

I believe the most disturbing ones are house fancy, face freeze, that one episode where sandy is really big and scary.

but however anybody who says that squiwards beautiful face is disturbing are clearly the most less beautiful people.

Baby Luigi said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Goombar said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Squidward trying to convince Squilliam he has a 5 star resturant.
How is that disturbing..?
I was thinking about the part where Spongebob's Brain goes on fire.

I don't think that's disturbing at all....maybe a little crazy but not disturbing

What I found disturbing about that episode was the appitezer monster when it was life-size and was attacking everyone...

The episodes Fungus Among Us and The Splinter are sort of gross.

chillv said:
The episodes Fungus Among Us and The Splinter are sort of gross.

Stuff like the Splinter should be taken off the air, especially if people are just going to take that scene from To Love a Krabby Patty Just One Bite off the air. I mean, that scene from To Love a Krabby Patty Just One Bite involves Squidward getting burnt, and it isn't even slightly graphic.

Also, does anyone remember that flea episode? The way the "cartoonists" depict the flea is very graphic. Oh, and how about that episode about those baby worms? I never saw the episode screenshots from it, but I've heard that it's very disgusting and disturbing.

La Marionette said:
I mean, that scene from To Love a Krabby Patty involves Squidward getting burnt, and it isn't even slightly graphic.

To Love a Krabby Patty made me want to vomit when they showed the Krabby Patty towards the end, looking all nasty and soggy. *shudders*

La Marionette said:
Also, does anyone remember that flea episode? The way the "cartoonists" depict the flea is very graphic. Oh, and how about that episode about those baby worms? I never saw the episode screenshots from it, but I've heard that it's very disgusting and disturbing.

Indeed. Those are both pretty disgusting episodes.

Whelk Attack
also comes to mind.

Also, it's kind of ironic that House Fancy is the only episode to show blood in SpongeBob.

Wait, wait, scrap about "To Love a Krabby Patty". I seriously meant "Just One Bite". Gah, I'm getting names mixed up. Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, but I thought I knew the title of the episode. The title seems to match the episode I was thinking of. :(

Goombar said:
chillv said:
Survival of the Idiots
Please tell me how that's disturbing, minus Pat-Back.
Sandy looks like she is on steriods. Plus, the stuff she says in the episode are kind of weird, even if she is just dreaming while sleepwalking.

chillv said:
Goombar said:
chillv said:
Survival of the Idiots
Sandy looks like she is on steriods. Plus, the stuff she says in the episode are kind of weird, even if she is just dreaming while sleepwalking.
Of course she looks like that, she's been hibernating for months. Plus, "Dirty Dan" and "Pinhead Larry" were actually very funny.

Goombar said:
chillv said:
Goombar said:
chillv said:
Survival of the Idiots
Of course she looks like that, she's been hibernating for months. Plus, "Dirty Dan" and "Pinhead Larry" were actually very funny.
I know, it's funny and disturbing. Animals do not supposed to look like that during hibernation.

Anyways, Idiot box is a little disturbing because I do not understand how they were making those sounds. Also, the stuff they were pretending to do in the box sounded a little too realistic.

GalacticPetey said:
I saw an episode where Plankton was wearing Sandy's skin. Dear God why.

Not only was that disturbing, but the logic in that episode is really unrealistic. Unless SpongeBob has the wits of Patrick, anyone would know Sandy wasn't okay, and SpongeBob shouldn't have believed that she just "breathes underwater now", like Plankton said.

chillv said:
Anyways, Idiot box is a little disturbing because I do not understand how they were making those sounds. Also, the stuff they were pretending to do in the box sounded a little too realistic.

mw10t.png

but anyway I haven't really cared about episodes past season 4 so I don't have much selection

but if I had to pick some they'd be the one where he's writing the essay and dying for pie due to the rather heavy morality -MORTALITY goddamn it- theme

Back