Creepiest/Most Disturbing Spongebob Episode

I've only seen images of said faces. What is the episode about?

Time Turner said:
I've only seen images of said faces. What is the episode about?
From what I've heard, Spongebob and Patrick keep on making (disturbing) faces, but they were only fooling around. Then Mr. Krabs gets annoyed and tells them that if they keep doing it, they'll get their face stuck in that position. Dunno what happens afterwards, but I heard the ending was gruesome.

Procrastination was pretty scary, but in a good way compared to recent, graphic Spongebob episodes

That episode where Spongebob turns into a snail by accidentally taking Gary's snail vaccine.

Maybe you didn't find it creepy, but I definitely did. Especially when Snail Spongebob starts haunting Squidward's house.

I've never seen Face Freeze either. I did see an image from a portion of it once, but I don't remember what exactly it looked like, so I'm fine.

I think that the most disturbing I have watch is "Sailor Mouth". It is about spongebob and patrick learning a swear word and they mistake it for a "sentence enhancer" but mr. krabs tells them not to say the word because it is a bad word. The funny part is that at the end, he ends up saying every single swear word in the book. However, the swear words are censored so you won't hear what they are saying.

chillv said:
I think that the most disturbing I have watch is "Sailor Mouth". It is about spongebob and patrick learning a swear word and they mistake it for a "sentence enhancer" but mr. krabs tells them not to say the word because it is a bad word. The funny part is that at the end, he ends up saying every single swear word in the book. However, the swear words are censored so you won't hear what they are saying.

I don't know what else you find disturbing if you found THAT disturbing

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:

That's not disturbing. This is disturbing.

Hi Spongebob. My name's Pat-Back.

Wow, you're right!

300px-Pat-Back.jpg

Baby Luigi said:
Wow, you're right!

300px-Pat-Back.jpg

That actually falls into both definitions of "disturbing"?

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:

Let me rephrase that. Actually, I used to find it disturbing as a little kid because my parents always told me not to swear and my parents didn't allow me to watch anything with swearing in it (until I turned about 7 or 8 years old). As a result, when I saw this episode for the first time. I was shocked because I never have seen some of my favorite cartoon characters curse.

In that swearing episode, I always thought the characters made literal dolphin noises out their mouth, and the Bikini Bottomers interpreted the noises as "swearing". Which means if you make a dolphin noise, you're swearing.

Goombar said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Squidward trying to convince Squilliam he has a 5 star resturant.
How is that disturbing..?

The user is probably thinking about the part where Squidward tries to imagine Squilliam in only underwear. :mario:

you disturb me

La Marionette said:
In that swearing episode, I always thought the characters made literal dolphin noises out their mouth, and the Bikini Bottomers interpreted the noises as "swearing". Which means if you make a dolphin noise, you're swearing.

Pretty sure that's what I thought when I was much younger too.

Back