Creepiest/Most Disturbing Spongebob Episode

"The Bully" has a disturbing moment when spongebob tells those fish "He's going to kick my butt!" and the fish look at an old man and they say "So you ya like kickin' butt eh? We'll show you old man". Also, anyone remember the ending to "Squidbob Tentaclepants"? That was very disgusting, but I don't feel that it was so bad that it needed to be removed from the episode.

The Halloween episode where Patrick shaves off Spongebob's skin revealing his brain. It didn't even have the "post movie episodes suck" excuse.

There was also this episode where some younger ghosts are messing with the Flying Dutchman and in the end he basically sends everyone to hell. Nothing disturbing visually, just the idea of the episode still not too bad. It did have some legitimately funny moments.

I find Demolition Doofus pretty morbid, since Ms. Puff actually fantasizes about SpongeBob dying, and when she enters him in the demolition derby, she says things like "Why are you still alive?" and "Finally, I'll be able to get rid of SpongeBob!".

Not to mention Ms. Puff's de-puffed form looks really weird.

I never noticed blood in House Fancy.

Too me, the most disturbing Spongebob is hands down Face Freeze.

EDIT: I just watched a clip of House Fancy. I never noticed that before.

MCS said:
I find Demolition Doofus pretty morbid, since Ms. Puff actually fantasizes about SpongeBob dying, and when she enters him in the demolition derby, she says things like "Why are you still alive?" and "Finally, I'll be able to get rid of SpongeBob!".

Not to mention Ms. Puff's de-puffed form looks really weird.
This.

There's that one where right at the end the characters all morph together. That haunted my childhood dreams *shivers*.

Joey Tribbiani said:
I am actually surprised that they air this show for children.

I'm not but some episodes are freaking questionable for children to view

Back