Earthbound on Wii U

Xpike said:
chillv said:
Dr. John A. Zoidberg said:
You know UM (Baby Yoshi) is a teenage boy, right?

Also,
PENIS!!

I know, but what if somebody younger comes to look at this and sees that word. They will ask their parents what the word is and then they get scared for life (not really, they'll get over it at like 11 or 12)
what.
I don't think you really know how kids work, telling them that a penis or vagina exists isn't something really notable, unless you've been watching alot of FOX News recently.

What do mean by that? I haven't watched FOX News since I was 7. What does FOX News have to do with what I am talking about.

Anyway, I am going to find something in the game and make it look or sound inappropriate in some way. (Just for fun)

Geno said:
I forgot what this topic was about after reading the above posts.

Anyway, lets not spoil the game for anybody who hasn't played it yet or for anyone who hasn't downloaded a ROM of it. So please try to keep locations/characters/bosses ect. out of the disscusion. I've never played it so try not to post pictures of the game so that we can all be surprised when we play it. Thank you.
Um, almost everybody knows the final boss of EarthBound. That's like asking me not to spoil The Empire Strikes Back.

Geno said:
I forgot what this topic was about after reading the above posts.

Anyway, lets not spoil the game for anybody who hasn't played it yet or for anyone who hasn't downloaded a ROM of it. So please try to keep locations/characters/bosses ect. out of the disscusion. I've never played it so try not to post pictures of the game so that we can all be surprised when we play it. Thank you.
Um, almost everybody knows the final boss of EarthBound. That's like asking me not to spoil The Empire Strikes Back.

Is that the star wars movie when darth vader says "I am your father"? If not, I don't know the ending to that movie.

chillv said:
Xpike said:
chillv said:

Also,
PENIS!!

I know, but what if somebody younger comes to look at this and sees that word. They will ask their parents what the word is and then they get scared for life (not really, they'll get over it at like 11 or 12)
what.
I don't think you really know how kids work, telling them that a penis or vagina exists isn't something really notable, unless you've been watching alot of FOX News recently.

What do mean by that? I haven't watched FOX News since I was 7. What does FOX News have to do with what I am talking about.
You're being really ultra-conservative, like FOX News.

Xpike said:

I just don't like saying inappropriate words on the internet that I wouldn't say in real life. Why do you think I don't use swear words and replace them with "*bleep*" or "*beep*"? The only reason why I wasn't as uncomfortable to put *censored* when I was talking about... (well you know) is because younger children wouldn't know what I am talking about. Only people who know about that stuff already will understand what I am talking about.

The Undertaker said:
how old do you think we are

I know how old you guys are, but the internet is such an open thing that almost anybody of any age can see what you have said or done on the internet.

chillv said:
I just don't like saying inappropriate words on the internet that I wouldn't say in real life. Why do you think I don't use swear words and replace them with "*bleep*" or "*beep*"?

You realize that the forum censors them by default, right?

Personally, swearing on the internet doesn't offend me all that much, but I do respect chillv for sticking to his morals.

Amphituber said:
Personally, swearing on the internet doesn't offend me all that much, but I do respect chillv for sticking to his morals.

Thank you, at least someone understands

Mario4Ever said:
chillv said:
I just don't like saying inappropriate words on the internet that I wouldn't say in real life. Why do you think I don't use swear words and replace them with "*bleep*" or "*beep*"?

I didn't know that but most people put *beep* and *bleep* on purpose. I guess that's because of that.

Mario4Ever said:
chillv said:

I didn't know that but most people put *beep* and *bleep* on purpose. I guess that's because of that.
[/quote]

there is a way to turn that off

it's in look & layout in your profile

The Undertaker said:
Mario4Ever said:
chillv said:

there is a way to turn that off

it's in look & layout in your profile
[/quote]

Wait, I have my account on a cencored mode? I thought the bleeps were on purpose.

Fine, I will get back on topic.

ChillV goes out of control

SMAAASH!

It hits someone!

Anyway, I wonder what they are going to do about the insane cultist.

Purple wizard thing with a necktie...or something, though I assume you're trying to draw a comparison to the KKK.

Exactly and they still look like them even though they edited it.

Xpike said:
chillv said:
Xpike said:
chillv said:

Also,
PENIS!!

what.

Whats wrong with being ultra conservative?

Maybe your being to liberal like the rest of our country. FOX news fyi will report news that 85% of other news stations won't report on like NBC or CBS. Fox news tells the truth, whereas everyone else hides the truth cause the government pays them off to hide the truth and feed us lies. Also, FOX news dosen't support immoral agendas like NBC does for example, or have reporters that swing to the "left of center" if you know what I mean.

It's better that someone be conservative than this whole forum be filled with liberals.
I shall get down from my soapbox now. :posh:

Cynthia said:
Not another off-topic post, guys.

No it's not! Um... (what can I talk about)

Oh yeah, I wonder if nintendo is going to turn Pokey to Porky because of New Pork City from Smash Bros.

chillv said:
Oh yeah, I wonder if nintendo is going to turn Pokey to Porky because of New Pork City from Smash Bros.
I'm not so sure, that's just his Japanese name. IDK if they'll keep it that way.

Baby Yoshi said:
chillv said:
I'm not so sure, that's just his Japanese name. IDK if they'll keep it that way.

Yeah, and in Super Smash Bros, the city is called New Pork City, Not New Poke City (Even though that name sounds kind of cool). I wonder what nintendo would do with this if they decided to finally release Mother 3 also.

I.simply.cannot.wait.

Back