Earthbound on Wii U

I've really decked out playing EarthBound yesterday, and got pretty far in a short period of time... when you consider how much I grind.

Something I love doing is posting stuff on the EarthBound community on Miiverse. Posting screenshots and getting reactions from fellow fans is also good fun!

Ness said:
Gave up on the sword of kings because Poo is powerful now

EDIT: Just beaten the game for 3rd time

on the wii u, or altogether?

so, i'm back in winters, and i literally stopped playing right before the fourth sanctuary boss, which you apparently need to defeat before you can take the sky runner to summers, the fifth location of the game

I'm getting rather lucky on this playthrough.

First, Ness managed to paralyze the Plague Rat of Doom with Flash beta, making the boss a complete joke because he only attacks physically rather than with PSI. This is my least favorite fight in the game and I was just so happy that he was able to be beaten with ease.

Then, when I reached Pink Cloud, Ness opens up with Flash beta again and instantly defeats Thunder and Storm.

Hopefully this luck transitions over when I go for the Sword of Kings and other 1/128 drop rate items.

BUMP.

Well, did anyone else pretty much skip the Fourside museum thing AND Dallam (is that right?) and just make your way to Scaraba?

Yeah, I did that. Did Fourside, but now I have to make a whole U-Turn and go to Dallam quick. Hehe.

New Super Mario said:
BUMP.

Well, did anyone else pretty much skip the Fourside museum thing AND Dallam (is that right?) and just make your way to Scaraba?

Yeah, I did that. Did Fourside, but now I have to make a whole U-Turn and go to Dallam quick. Hehe.

No, I must get past fourside because of level up, trust me, NEVER skip fourside

Ness said:
New Super Mario said:
BUMP.

No, I must get past fourside because of level up, trust me, NEVER skip fourside
Well, I never knew about it until I was already in Scaraba. But now I know for future playthroughs.

Sorry for the bump. Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this.

I'm kindof stuck in fourside. I'm currently trying to make my way through the underground cave maze with the five Mondo Mole clones. Is this how to progress the plot? If you guys could through in some tips here, that would be helpfull.

Really would appreciate the help. This is my first playthrough of the game.

Yes, you need to defeat the five moles in the cave and use PSI Freeze like ToxBox said. After that, I forget if it happens right after, or a little while after, but the construction guy will give you a Diamond which you can give to the manager at the place where the Runaway Five are to free them from the contract.

Back