Earthbound on Wii U

Baby Yoshi said:
First M rated Nintendo game I've heard of.

M rated is kind of pushing it. Maybe T or E10 would be okay.

Well, ya can't complain with a boss that looks like a... you don't wanna know... :|

55250.jpg

Geist is M rated too.

Everyone should buy Earthbound on the VC, it'll show Nintendo conclusive evidence that the franchise can be viable in the West and will go a long way to getting us it's superior sequel Mother 3 officially localized.

UM, most games in Australia are rated by the Australian Classifications Board, not PEGI.

Xpike said:
Everyone should buy Earthbound on the VC, it'll show Nintendo conclusive evidence that the franchise can be viable in the West and will go a long way to getting us it's superior sequel Mother 3 officially localized.

And maybe they will release Earthbound Zero and admit it was the unreleased earthbound.

EarthBound Zero/Mother is a horrible mess compared to EarthBound and Mother 3, in my opinion.

Electro Specter said:
EarthBound Zero/Mother is a horrible mess compared to EarthBound and Mother 3, in my opinion.

I like MOTHER, it wasn't terrible and I enjoyed it

Electro Specter said:
Yeah, but it was Shigesato Itoi's first game. When he made Earthbound, he fixed the problems with Mother 1. However, before it was made, people had to cope with those problems and enjoy the game since there was no other Earthbound. If you look at this article here (http://mother12.earthboundcentral.com/#suggestions) it tells you if you want to enjoy the game more, do not compare the game to Earthbound. Pretend that Earthbound never existed. This makes a lot of since because Earthbound never existed when Earthbound Zero was made and the people who played it back then didn't even think about Mother 2 since it never existed until they were done with that game and moved on to SNES.

New Super Mario said:
Never knew Earthbound was such a mature game. Doesn't matter to me, though.
It doesn't really have anything to do with maturity, it's just that the Australian Rating Board thinks suggestive themes and drug references are adults-only.

The word DRUGS does not indicate a drug reference. They just couldn't fit the word drug store in the sign. There are no other factors in the game that they can say is a drug reference. I also don't see any kind of sexual references in the game nor anything sexual either.

Baby Yoshi said:
chillv said:
I also don't see any kind of sexual references in the game nor anything sexual either.
Uh.

Baby Yoshi said:
a boss that looks like a... you don't wanna know... :|

55250.jpg
I don't see what you are trying to say Giygas looks like. All I see is that he looks like a fetus.

Edit: Unless, you are talking about that it looks like a *censored* but that's a very blatant coincidence.

Back