Earthbound on Wii U

Baby Yoshi said:
chillv said:
I don't see what you are trying to say Giygas looks like. All I see is that he looks like a fetus.
EXACTLY. :eekdance:

Oh, I knew what a fetus was at 6 what's so sexually explicit about that. A fetus is just a developing baby inside a womens woon (aka, stomach or belly)

chillv said:
Baby Yoshi said:
chillv said:
I don't see what you are trying to say Giygas looks like. All I see is that he looks like a fetus.

Oh, I knew what a fetus was at 6 what's so sexually explicit about that. A fetus is just a developing baby inside a womens woon (aka, stomach or belly)
i knew what it was at 11. :posh:

Baby Yoshi said:
chillv said:
Baby Yoshi said:
chillv said:

i knew what it was at 11.

I just never knew how babies start before they get to that stage. until I was 10... (You already know where I am going with this so I am not going to say what I am talking about plus, I don't think they allow that kind of stuff to be said or talked about on this forum)

Anyways, lets get back on topic. Are there any other things that can be a sexual references ?

(this is making us look like perverts ) :roll: :shifty: :eekdance: :smug:

Baby Yoshi said:
Well, it does have crude humor.

http://youtu.be/wQ4AictvRdU?t=7m15s

How is someone farting in front of you considered crude humor? I thought crude humor is humor that might be funny to some people but may not be and sometimes even offensive to some due to culture or religion.

chillv said:
Baby Yoshi said:

How is someone farting in front of you considered crude humor? I though crude humor is humor that might be funny to some people but may not be and sometimes even offensive to some due to culture or religion.
Crude humor is humor that's just dumb and innapropiate, like poop or farts, offensive stuff isn't considered humor.
Also, the VC version may also not be using the fully censored US version, so Ness could be naked in Magicant, so that's the sexual reference.

Xpike said:
chillv said:
Baby Yoshi said:

How is someone farting in front of you considered crude humor? I though crude humor is humor that might be funny to some people but may not be and sometimes even offensive to some due to culture or religion.
Crude humor is humor that's just dumb and innapropiate, like poop or farts, offensive stuff isn't considered humor.
Also, the VC version may also not be using the fully censored US version, so Ness could be naked in Magicant, so that's the sexual reference.
Yeah, but it's not like he has a *censored*. He only has gluteus maximus. In many cartoons, characters were naked an had only a gluteus maximus (spongebob and regular show are two examples) plus all children know what a gluteus maximus it so that doesn't count. (I am saying gluteus maximus so it can be more clean)

chillv said:
Yeah, but it's not like has a *censored*.
nakedness.png

Baby Yoshi said:
chillv said:
nakedness.png
I don't see one anywhere on that picture. I guess you don't know what word I was talking about when I was saying *censored*. If you do not know (and want to know) I will PM you the word.

chillv said:
Baby Yoshi said:
chillv said:
nakedness.png
I don't see one anywhere on that picture. I guess you don't know what word I was talking about when I was saying *censored*. If you do not know (and want to know) I will PM you the word.
Dude, nobody will ban you for saying penis.

*Magikrazy has been banned.

Dr. John A. Zoidberg said:
chillv said:
Baby Yoshi said:
chillv said:
nakedness.png
Dude, nobody will ban you for saying penis.

*Magikrazy has been banned.

I know, but I don't want to warp a little girl's mind to a world that they aren't ready to withstand. The internet is very open so anybody can see what you post.

You know UM (Baby Yoshi) is a teenage boy, right?

Also,
PENIS!!

Also,
PENIS!!

I know, but what if somebody younger comes to look at this and sees that word. They will ask their parents what the word is and then they get scared for life (not really, they'll get over it at like 11 or 12)

chillv said:

Also,
PENIS!!

I know, but what if somebody younger comes to look at this and sees that word. They will ask their parents what the word is and then they get scared for life (not really, they'll get over it at like 11 or 12)
what.
I don't think you really know how kids work, telling them that a penis or vagina exists isn't something really notable, unless you've been watching alot of FOX News recently.

I forgot what this topic was about after reading the above posts.

Anyway, lets not spoil the game for anybody who hasn't played it yet or for anyone who hasn't downloaded a ROM of it. So please try to keep locations/characters/bosses ect. out of the disscusion. I've never played it so try not to post pictures of the game so that we can all be surprised when we play it. Thank you.

Back