FTG's art

Awesome cover art and title!

My Chain Chomp partner 😭

I'm going to post more stuff related to my presentation in the near future (unless i forget in which case rip) but before I go to sleep I wanted to drop the secret photo that's hidden inside my presentation for anyone who hasn't found it. It's spoilered below, just in case you want to find the hidden link yourself before viewing it here.

Thank You.png

Re: The Fury Lives On (Fawful's Fan Creation Thread)

A tribute to Luigi, because this is his year!
the_year_of_luigi_by_spongebobmariofan64-d683vcc.png
Can't believe it's been 10 years. Well not to the day yet. But it's 2023 now and I couldn't resist remaking this image! Now with even more Luigis! I put all these into a 3D scene for this render and posed Giant Dreamy Luigi myself, as well as modelling the text.
The Year of Luigi 2023.png

Happy New Year 2023.png

Since it's been a minute since I posted new things here (outside the Year of Luigi 2 image I just posted) here's a dump of some things I've made over the past year.

Paper Mario Character Profile - Daisy.png
PaperLuigiDiorama.png

PNGs made for this:
PaperDryBones1.png
terrified luigi.png
Stanley the Troll - SMStyle.png

3D Models (late 2021 - 2022)
You can view these models in-browser (as well as the Paper Luigi diorama) on my Sketchfab page.
the_brave_little_toaster____radio_render_by_fawfulthegreat64_deu9v9w-fullview (1).png
Dimentio Render 2022.png
fawful_render_2022_by_fawfulthegreat64_df2pc1b (1).png
MimiRender2.png
KirbyRender.png
_the_brave_little_toaster__blanky_render_by_fawfulthegreat64_dfagm4a-fullview.png
_the_brave_little_toaster__wittgenstein_render_by_fawfulthegreat64_dffiuci-fullview.png
FjjmMbeXwAEQsem.jpg
stanley render.png

Back