UM's Roster

Staraptor said:
Bowser is shown getting resurrected during the final battle in NSMBDS and that was really the only time he actually died being reduced to a skeleton.

In Galaxy he was hurled into the sun, if I remember correctly.

Fawful said:
Staraptor said:
Bowser is shown getting resurrected during the final battle in NSMBDS and that was really the only time he actually died being reduced to a skeleton.

True, but the ending showed him lying unconcious next to Mario and Peach after the Lumas sacrificed themselves.

Staraptor said:
Fawful said:
Staraptor said:

True, but the ending showed him lying unconcious next to Mario and Peach after the Lumas sacrificed themselves.

My point being, he survived that. Death means nothing in the Nintendo world, that's why he was in the ending, because there's no such thing as death in Nintendo games.

Bubble Man said:
That's exactly what he is. He just happens to be good Dark Matter.
Source?
[/quote]
How about the second sentence of Gooey's Wikirby page.
[/quote]Poisonally, I prefer Kirby Wikia.

Fawful said:
Staraptor said:
Fawful said:
Staraptor said:

My point being, he survived that. Death means nothing in the Nintendo world, that's why he was in the ending, because there's no such thing as death in Nintendo games.
Does Morher 3 ring a bell? Or how about Zelda's downfall timeline?

Pinkie Pie said:
Bubble Man said:
That's exactly what he is. He just happens to be good Dark Matter.
How about the second sentence of Gooey's Wikirby page.
Poisonally, I prefer Kirby Wikia.

Fawful said:
Staraptor said:
Fawful said:
Staraptor said:

Does Mother 3 ring a bell? Or how about Zelda's downfall timeline?

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have opened my mouth. I'm really only familiar with the Mario franchise. The others I barely ever play. (I occasionally play Pokemon, but that's about it)

I kind of assumed, since I had never seen permanent death in any of the Mario games.

There's still the matter of Wrinkly of Donkey Kong Country, which is very closely connected to the Marioverse.

Death happens like only once compared to times characters randomly survive stuff in the Mario series

Back