Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
I am loving Ultrons design so much.

i'm a bit late in saying this but i saw guardians of the galaxy about a week ago

now i'm going to be honest here, i was rather neutral on the MCU, i mean i didn't hate it, they're really good films, and i'll watch them if they're on, but then again it just didn't strike that much excitement into me like it would anything else (like harry potter, potc, lotr, what have you).

but then i saw gotg

now i'm hyped. and i'm hyped, and i'm hyped and hyped. it more or less brought me into the universe with a bang, and now whenever i watch these films, or see the news about the films, or if anybody even mentions "thanos" and "infinity stones" in the same sentence, i just get really hyped and excited. that didn't happen before, and now it does.

and though i might not be able to see all of these films in the theatre, i'll be doing my best to keep up with the films whenever they come out, buy the box sets, get emotional over the characters, and love them like i love any of my other favourite moves.

it may sound rather coy, but it's true. this series is now up there in my top five favourite film series of all time.

Matthew Bellamy said:
or if anybody even mentions "thanos" and "infinity stones" in the same sentence, i just get really hyped and excited.
I know that feel. The possibilities of Infinity War makes me giddy. Imagine a film with Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, War Machine, Falcon, Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel.

Are you talking about Infinity War? We really don't know. I can't see everyone making it out of that film alive. I think after that film you'll start to see a new line-up of Avengers.

I told myself I wasn't gonna watch it, but I caved.

I need it. Now.

By the way, spoilers are gonna start popping up soon. Keep that in mind guys as we approach the release date.

Master of the House said:
I told myself I wasn't gonna watch it,
why would you say this that's so cruel

on a similar note, i probably won't be able to watch this in the cinema cause money issues and shit but I'LL DO MY BEST

looks ruddy awesome, can't wait for it

CANIBESPIDERMANCANICANI

tbh they might as well consider the amazing spiderman movies to be canon, there isn't really much harm in doing so

it would help ease spiderman into the universe and would eliminate any confusion over the n00bs who join the universe, and are all like "oh lawd what's a spoodermon and where did he get these powers"

Back