Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
i already clicked one on accident rip me

Yuki Nagato said:
i already clicked one on accident rip me

yea i do that sometimes too
thats why i didnt post my thoughts about aou after i watched it since i knew the majority of users here wouldnt have watched it yet and i didnt want you guys accidentally spoiling yourselves

Seen it. General rating 9/10

Really big spoilers ahead
Pros:
-Story was clear
-Ultron was great
-Vision was perfect
-Comedy was perfect
-Action was incredible
-The somehow managed to perfectly work everyone into the plot without it coming off as rushed.
-Rhodey got some much deserved action screen time
-Emotional impact of the ending with Hulk
-They sewed the seeds for Civil War perfectly
-After Credits scene lets you know Thanos is probably gonna have a bigger role in future films.

Cons:
-Vision lifting Thors hammer instead of Cap whom actually budged it(though they made up for it in a scene where Vision hit Ultron with the hammer and looked incredible holding it)
-Hulk didn't have a single line, however his facial expressions alone said so much that can easily forgive it
-Quicksilver died
-There were times when I thought Ultron wasn't as physically powerful or threatening as he could've been. He should've been able to lay the Avengers out by himself.

Not Sure Whether Pro or Con but it was hilarious yet infuriating:
-Cap says "Avengers..." but it cuts to credits before he can say Assemble.

>not booking in advance
pffffft

also
ernesth100 said:
-Quicksilver died
not really sure this was a con
was it heartbreaking? yes
does that make it a bad thing? no
i think it really helped improve the film and made sure the final battle wasnt just a ton of action but also had feels

be like me

>2009
>me and my dad want to see new star trek movie on release day
>didnt preorder
>oh shit
>go to cinema
>literally the only two people there

Something similar happened to me.

Except it was Doogal.

And we snuck into another theater.

Because Doogal was awful.

Quicksilver said:
>not booking in advance
pffffft

also
ernesth100 said:
-Quicksilver died
not really sure this was a con
was it heartbreaking? yes
does that make it a bad thing? no
i think it really helped improve the film and made sure the final battle wasnt just a ton of action but also had feels
Well yeah.

I can understand that it had emotional impact, and it is indeed a nice change from the usual fake outs of the MCU. But, I just wish the character stayed around for a few more films is all. I'll get over it I'm sure.

didnt agents of shield blow up tahiti
hawkeye did save the body though so yeeeeaaah pietro is probably pulling a coulson on us

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24562/martin_freeman_joins_marvels_captain_america_civil_war

(why did this make me that excited?)

Ultron said:
http://marvel.com/news/movies/24562/martin_freeman_joins_marvels_captain_america_civil_war

(why did this make me that excited?)

sorry mycroft i wanted to tell you earlier, but im still sorta trying to avoid you soo

Back