Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
DragonFreak said:
What, they aren't? That literally makes no sense. That is an outrage.
I suggest watching this video to get more educated on the subject, and just who is and isn't allowed to be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-big-picture/5685-Wrongs-Rights

It IS bullcrap, but well, tough cookies as they say. :-\

welcome to super heroes

where it is bullcrap for days

WHY NOT

all of them are pretty awesome heroes, especially dr. strange and ms. marvel

oh man black panther is awesome too!

oh so ant-man is confirmed?

Yes!

He was pretty awesome in avengers earth's greatest heroes, so i wonder about the movie

GalacticPetey said:
http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1mypt6/marvels_phase_three_will_feature_7_movies/
Seven movies in phase three. I'm thinking something like this:

Ant-Man
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Ms. Marvel
???
Incredible Hulk 2
Avengers 3
Doctor Strange and Ms. Marvel, heck yeah! Though it's interesting to think Ms. Marvel's getting her own movie, considering she's basically a spin-off character of Marvel's Captain Marvel (no, not the "Shazam! Captain Marvel), and got her powers FROM Captain Marvel. Then again, nobody gives a crap about Marvel's Captain Marvel, to the point where Marvel only keeps making comics of him just so that they can keep the name "Captain Marvel" and put it on the cover of their comics and "merchandise" that no one will likely buy.

Black Panther is also an awesome choice, though personally I would have liked to see a Luke Cage movie before him. Also, another Hulk movie, Hell yeah, after how awesome he was in the first Avengers, I was hoping we'd get another one!

Pearl said:
uh i think that's just speculation smashgoom

personally i dont blame smash for getting interested.

The heroes listed are really awesome if you want my opinion on the matter

Michael Myers said:
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2013/10/samuel-l-jackson-confirms-elizabeth.html

According to Samuel L. Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen will be playing Scarlet Witch. She's the younger sister of the Olsen twins, but Elizabeth can actually act. This is interesting because Aaron Taylor Johnson (Kick-Ass) is being considered to play Quicksilver. Both Aaron Taylor Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen are going to be main characters in the Godzilla reboot.
I didn't even realize the Olsen twins had another sister...

Three things. First of all, new Captain America trailer!

Second, Marvel has confirmed that Black Panther is in development. They've also hinted at Dr. Strange and a female-lead superhero film.

Third, Thor: The Dark World is coming soon! Get hyped!

...you know, captain america really isn't all that recognizable without his suit :P

also great to hear there's a black panther on the way, he was one of my favorite characters in earth's mighiest heroes

With Ant-Man, Black Panther, and Avengers 3 confirmed, along with the possibility of Dr. Strange, my phase 3 prediction is starting to come true. Marvel also said they are planning a female-lead superhero film. If Ms. Marvel is what they're talking about, then my list is almost accurate. It leaves two films. I'm hoping for Hulk 2 and something else, but it might end up being a third Thor and a third Captain America film.

Anyway, how about that trailer? Looks awesome.

that Captain America movie looks pretty cool

i'm definintly getting it whenever it comes out on DVD

I just saw Thor 2 and thought it was boring I was never even hyped for this movie although I do like the performances of Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, and sir Anthony Hopkins

Yeah. Saw Thor: The Dark World the other day. It was kind of slow until
Frigga died. I loved the scene where Thor goes to Loki's cell and it looks like he's just fine, but when Loki's illusion wears off, you seem lying against the wall in messed up clothes in hair with the room completely trashed. You can tell this death really bothered Loki.

Loki was easily the best part of the movie. Tom Hiddleston is having so much fun with his role. In fact, he overshadowed the main villain. That was my main problem with the movie. Malekith was bland. He was extremely generic and didn't carry much emotional weight. He had a cool design and voice though.

Now, I actually thought Loki died halfway through the movie. Then that twist ending happened. Fuck. Now I have to see a Thor 3. The post-credits scene was teasing Guardians of the Galaxy. Looks like the Collector is collecting the infinity gems. Are they for Thanos?

Also, who caught the Stan Lee cameo.

i still can't believe they're doing ant-man and not deadpool

and we need to see taskmaster in one of these movies, because he's awesome

Back