Have we all had enough of the Miis?

What do you think of Miis constantly appearing in Mario games?

• It's a good idea.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • They need to stop taking over the series.

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stargazing said:
i hate them in some games (animal crossing was the one that made the least sense to me. like why would you want a weird head with emotionless eyes staring at you)

Yeah the villager is tons more customizable than a thing that makes less expression than a tomato

Hell I swear I see tomatoes display MORE expressions than Miis

Baby Luigi said:
Stargazing said:
i hate them in some games (animal crossing was the one that made the least sense to me. like why would you want a weird head with emotionless eyes staring at you)

Yeah the villager is tons more customizable than a thing that makes less expression than a tomato
Hey, thanks for quoting my year-old post. Y'know, from the time were my post quality was awful.
I still agree with my opinion. The Mii Masks look super ugly, and make little to no emotion corresponding with the emotion taught.

Tomodachi Life is fun, though. I love seeing my Miis do weird shit. They're fine in their own games, and maybe some cameos in spin-offs. But, please don't wade into my NSMBU or Animal Crossing, please. Especially Animal Crossing, I have to pay Bells for them...

Or you can always save your bells for something else

like a more funky hairstyle 8)

I obviously will be unhappy if Nintendo replaces the Mario characters with Miis and the games become Super Mii bros,Mii Kart, Mii party etc...

Good think it's unlikely to happen.

yoshiking14x said:
I obviously will be unhappy if Nintendo replaces the Mario characters with Miis and the games become Super Mii bros,Mii Kart, Mii party etc...

Wii Party and Wii Party U exist, but it's Mii-only games that don't affect Mario Party.

Stargazing said:
yoshiking14x said:

Wii Party and Wii Party U exist, but it's Mii-only games that don't affect Mario Party.
I remember when Wii Party was announced during a Mario Party drought.

Man, I was mad.

Maᴙio said:
Stargazing said:
yoshiking14x said:

I remember when Wii Party was announced during a Mario Party drought.

Man, I was mad.
Eh, I didn't follow announcements during the Wii and DS era because I was 5-10 years old. I enjoyed playing all the Wii Party games with my friends, I had a blast. I had no idea there was a drought, but then again, now that I look at it, 8 and 9's release dates are 4-6 years apart! Woah, I would of been mad too if I had known.

Back