Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Marisa said:
Phantom L said:
Stuck on chapter 10 on Ephraims route, it is so annoying. You have to do 3 things at once ;-;
What?

Just move everyone towards Duessel. You can defend from troops to the north and the south from that position, and recruit Cormag when he gets close enough from there.

It's kinda hard to kill the boss and get whatever he drops if you do this but that's not as important as recruiting Cormag.
Its the fact that always Lute/Ross/Natasha/Tana get killed somehow ;-;. Plus Cormag is really unpredictable with where he is going to move.

aregularforumuser said:
is lute really THAT good, guys? i never used her as a member of my army after the mission where you get her.

well lute is one of my favorite units, so obviously i'll say that she's great, but i'm not really good at these games so what do i know

also artur is pretty good as well if you train him up to a bishop

Phantom L said:
Plus Cormag is really unpredictable with where he is going to move.

just send tana downwards towards cormag and the other wyvern guys, then cormag and one of the guys will attack her (provided you placed her right in the start) and then if she doesn't die you can recruit cormag, use him to kill the other wyvern guy, and get tana away from danger again. that's what i did.

aregularforumuser said:
is lute really THAT good, guys? i never used her as a member of my army after the mission where you get her.
Yes. I haven't played through Sacred Stones in a while but I remember her Mag. stat being insanely high.

you know, i don't really know how to promote troops. when do you learn how to do that? or have i just not been paying attention to the tutorials up to chapter 9?

Okay let's say you want to promote Artur to a higher class. Train him until he gets to at least level 10, then use the appropriate item on him (Guiding Ring in this case). However, I'd wait until he reaches level 20 before doing so.

'3Kraid said:
Okay let's say you want to promote Artur to a higher class. Train him until he gets to at least level 10, then use the appropriate item on him (Guiding Ring in this case). However, I'd wait until he reaches level 20 before doing so.

i really don't want to bother you guys, but where do you get the guiding ring?

This should tell you all you need to know.

http://serenesforest.net/fe8/location.html

Nitwit, have you lost any units yet.

I've lost loads.

Amelia said:
aregularforumuser said:

well lute is one of my favorite units, so obviously i'll say that she's great, but i'm not really good at these games so what do i know

also artur is pretty good as well if you train him up to a bishop

Phantom L said:

just send tana downwards towards cormag and the other wyvern guys, then cormag and one of the guys will attack her (provided you placed her right in the start) and then if she doesn't die you can recruit cormag, use him to kill the other wyvern guy, and get tana away from danger again. that's what i did.
Ok. Its the fact that Tana is one of my weaker classes at level 5.

NSY said:
Nitwit, have you lost any units yet.

I've lost loads.

yeah i lost neimi and moulder somewhere around chapter 9

but otherwise i just restart the chapter if i lose someone

Phantom L said:
Amelia said:
Phantom L said:

Ok. Its the fact that Tana is one of my weaker classes at level 5.

yeah tana was also one of my weaker units, so i know how you feel

I decided to restart from the start, this time losing less units.

Chapter 1 went fine, lost no one.

I remember in the chapter where you get natasha, I just figured "meh. moulder can die now." and i placed him right in the middle of the enemy troops.

Back