Your current mood.

Zae Eildus said:
Feel terrible today as my puppy maddie has died from heart failure.
I'm incredibly sorry for your loss Zae. If you need to talk to somebody, I'm always open.

Hyped. First of 7 exams is finished, the others are happening Thursday and Friday.

Accomplished. I answered 156 questions in about 15 minutes, and only about 5 of them I might have gotten wrong.

I love exams.

kinda mixed, i loved todays e3, but im still suffering from the loss of my puppy and teh fact that im having around 12 seizures a week and none of my doctors are doing anything about it.

Rather depressed. I've been thinking about death and the concept of moving on a lot recently and I'm not really sure why.

Sick. Came home from camp with a sore throat and it's just gotten worse since.

Relatively pissed. A really good run of the Shadow Queen fight was just ruined by the stage deciding I needed to spend a few turns frozen so the boss could spam those goddamn dead hands and make absolute sure I was dead. Literally one more turn and I could've killed her, and I could've survived if I wasn't frozen.

Really depressed honestly.

EDIT:
Gatorade said:
Rather depressed. I've been thinking about death and the concept of moving on a lot recently and I'm not really sure why.

Yikes I'm a mess

just a little moody

i'm a trans guy on his period who figured out he spelt miscellaneous wrong for 2.5 years and no one bothered to correct him for those years lol. rip my phone album, not even sure if the correct spelling is going to transfer right which will leave me with permanent shame

I am just so RELEIVED that this Mother(bleep)ing day is finally over.

In case you haven't heard of it, I am going on a cruise, which is tomorrow, but I left Leb today and now I'm in Guenova, Italy. But this day was so long I even forgot all that (bleep) happened today.

First off, at the airport, some idiot forgot to put a tag on my luggage, so it stayed at the airport and now I have to wear my Dad's stuff, good thing I brought myself a bag. Second, on our way to the inn, our train got stick in a tunnel, the sun was boiling hot, and we had at this point already traveled 2 hours with glass around us, and we waited a (bleep)ing hour for the backup locomotive to come pick us up, while we were left out dried in that tunnel, and the fact that the train bathroom was messy did not help at all. I literally was a waterfall. And last, we got ourselves lost on the way to the hotel, because some "cop" told us to go that way but it turned out to be the other way, and kept asking directions. It took us 40 minutes, and guess what, the inn was just right next to the train station!

I think the only good thing this day brought me was that we got closer as a family, but that's about it.

Sad.

Haruo Nakajima, the original Godzilla suit actor has passed away. It's no stretch to say he had a big impact on my life. He played Godzilla for nearly the first 20 years of the franchise's history. He also originated the roles of other classic monsters like Rodan, Varan, and Baragon. Few in the entire kaiju genre have been as influential as him. He gave so much life and personality to the role that you forgot that it was even a suit. Godzilla was a character, not just a mindless monster and Nakajima was essential to that.

Back