Your current mood.

i feel terrible and utter crap

Russian Baby Luigi said:
i feel terrible and utter crap

i still feel pretty ill right now.

this is the longest time i had congestion for since awhile. guess my illness is worse than an allergy attack.

I’m pretty bored right now. Starting to watch playthroughs renewed my hype for Mario Sunshine and Galaxy. Beyond that I want something more to play on my 3DS, whether it be Mario 64 DS, Partners in Time, Mario 3D Land, Yoshi's Island GBA and DS, even Sticker Star if it comes down to that. That’s not even mentioning how I want to fix my copy of Mario 3D World. So yeah, I have a pretty big wishlist right now. I’ve completed most of the games I own 100%, so I'm not sure how I'll fill my time until I get more games.

^lol, I probably wasn't, just super tired.

Right now I'm excited because Mr. A-Game (a really entertaining Super Mario Maker YouTuber) played one of my levels in his latest video :D

It was actually posted yesterday but I'm still happy he played it so I'm sharing it here :D

It's never good to see your former friends get worse, one of my "nice guy" friends became an arrogant racist and I saw him from afar, whoa.

I have my vices but I stayed on a good path, I see all of you here follow a good path to, I got your back if you ever need anything

I'm angry and tired. I sometimes get angry from getting impatient.

Worried. I am worried about fellow board members who lives in Florida. But I have my thoughts and prayers for them. I'm going to have a gospel song up.

Angry, YouTube is down for me and it isn't just me, it is out all across the world. Isolated places like Alaska has YouTube on. I mean I can't listen to my songs.

My current emotional state right now is an utter trainwreck, and it's one of the particularly nasty types, complete with fire and explosions.

Happy. Nothing can go wrong while you have a soda nearby and listening to George Jones' music while you surf the internet. :yoshi:

After feeling utterly hollow and lifeless on Wednesday, I'm back!!!!

:babyluigi: lives!

I just got to talk to my boyfriend on the phone for over an hour and I'm super happy.

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Back