Your current mood.

i wouldn't mind if we had careers in bolsa chica wetlands instead of pursuing 3d art. i really love it there.

Kind of really confused about a lot of things that I need to get into order with myself personally. My emotions are still a mess that can be taken advantage of, apparently. One of those things where you think you're doing the right thing and it's working for the other person but it's not at all what you want.

Without context, am I a horrible, selfish person for wanting to stop that? What I'm doing is emotionally and mentally investing and it's not something I want, but it makes someone else who is depressed happy and positive...and I don't know what to do.

General advice without knowing context: If something you do is actually seriously hurting you, you are not morally obligated to continue doing it, no matter if your distress is somehow beneficial to somebody else. Like, you should help people if you can, but not at the cost of your own physical or mental health.

Look out for others, but don't completely forget yourself in the process.

Thank you, Edo. It's just kind of a really strange situation I've managed to get caught up in in the past month and I'm really unsure of what to do. It's something I've basically tried to avoid for the past two years and somehow in a way I've kind of fallen into what I was avoiding for so long and I don't WANT to get involved with said thing for awhile, especially with, a bit of context, someone on IRC (a different server from Darkmyst), but it's something that makes them happy and feel positive.

But at the same time, it's making me super confused and conflicted. I feel like a horrible person if I say I don't want to do these things, but at the same time I'm making myself uncomfortable, confused, and conflicted if I DON'T say those things, and I'm making myself heavily disappointed in myself for basically relapsing into something I got away from for so long and, truthfully, was doing fantastic without and would much rather be without. I'm so lost, I don't know what to do and it's driving me insane. I feel like if I say something that I don't want this then I'll seem like I was just leading them on this entire time and I fear for the possible consequences of them being depressed again (and I cannot stand seeing anyone be depressed, I would try my damndest to do whatever I can to make them happy) but I feel like what I'm doing isn't something I want to do.

Also it's 1:44 am and the neighbors upstairs are blasting music and I have to get up in like 6 or 7 hours for literally one of the longest days of the year by way of preparing and having a banquet for like three hours in the evening. I want to kill.

I dunno I'm beginning to realize I'm a big convoluted mess again ;3;

i'm very damn happy with life right now

Happy

I have Stupid Game Show Answers in my head, and that's the best YouTube channel ever imo.

Kind of wrecked. Been binge watching StephenPlays' playthrough of TellTale Games' The Walking Dead: Season One. It's been four years since this game came out, and two years since I've played and beaten it, and man it still ruins me to this day. The most emotionally investing game I've ever played and still the only game that has ever managed to make me cry.

Happy and dejected at the same time.

I'm happy because I just discovered a great Duran Duran song, dejected because I'm on my way to the last bowling day of the season.

Honoka Kosaka said:
Pretty disappointed because my laptop charger is bent to near-unusability, and when I do use it, small sparks fly out.
pissed because this happened again

I'm literally crying right now. I learned that on my and my mom's watch, our pastor's cat is going to have to be put down. I loved him and he loved me, so I'm having a really hard time about this.

Back