Your current mood.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bored.

People, please hurry up and finish your tests, some of us have other things to do, y'know.

I'm going to ask my Social Studies teacher what grade I got on my test. Keep in mind that I'm not going to try to start a pity party about how hard it was. I'm just a bit curious to know where I stand.

ouch really sorry to hear about your loss :(

I know what it's like to lose a loved one. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I feel good. Took down Lance in SoulSilver. Fittingly, it was my starter Billy (Feraligatr) who pulled through and secured the win.

Onwards toward Kanto!

Oh man Billy, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. :C We are all here if you need anything.

Kind of really bummed out right now. Found out a friend/mentor of mine passed away about an hour ago. I knew he was in the hospital and was not expected to make it much longer, but damn is it hard when it finally happens. He was one of the few who gave me inspiration to pursue the communications field and he basically set-up a lot of the things that I was influenced by early on before I committed myself to communications. Such a goddamn awful year. One of the funniest and hardest-working people I've ever met.

Kirstie Maldonado said:
Oh man Billy, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. :C We are all here if you need anything.

Kind of really bummed out right now. Found out a friend/mentor of mine passed away about an hour ago. I knew he was in the hospital and was not expected to make it much longer, but damn is it hard when it finally happens. He was one of the few who gave me inspiration to pursue the communications field and he basically set-up a lot of the things that I was influenced by early on before I committed myself to communications. Such a goddamn awful year. One of the funniest and hardest-working people I've ever met.

:c

you spend too long on the computer go play outside

that's what my parents would say

I think it's me looking at a 45o angle down from my spine

and it hurts

my lumbar aches and i think it's mostly due to bad posture and a bad mattress

Guess I'm fine.

Went into a relatively ugly argument with dad, but I spent 2 hours at the wetlands conservancy and I loved it there.

Back