Your current mood.

Happy.

I get to listen to one of my favorite songs over and over and over and over, I get to chat with my best friend on IRC, and I get to have good memories of yet another Maine trip.

And yet I'm kinda sad too, b/c leaving Maine is always bittersweet.

Tired but pleased with my day so far.

grouchy because i was woken up early enough to the point where i'm still tired but late enough so i can't really go back to sleep

I felt pretty great but tired today. I received hiccups like several times today and a particularly painful canker sore on the bottom of my tongue makes eating anything a ----ing misery.

If you get those stupid things on a regular basis, you could talk to a doctor about them. Last time I did it, she prescribed me a oral cream that basically did the work of removing those lesions literally overnight. I ran out of it and I really want more, because the over-the-counter medication doesn't do anything aside from temporarily numbing the pain. I get those like once every month on average, more common than my periods, in fact.

I'm just..not feeling it

These days, I have zero motivation to edit MarioWiki, even though I got started on a project ala Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island's article a month ago, which I finished the enemy table, great to see it done, but there's still more...

My twin is using the computer for purposes....

And I played Project M and I didn't have much fun as I liked.

The only thing I'd like to do now is play Gmod or L4D2 but again, twin's using the computer for modding purposes.

pretty upset

my mom is trying to control and police my gender identity by basically saying i can't be trans because i didn't exhibit signs when i was younger. i told her about someone i know that didn't either, and then she said i'm different because "i'm her child". so she's effectively saying that people can only be trans a certain way.

said that being fluid with my "physically female body" is a lot easier than "the opposite sex" and she totally accepts if i'm in a lesbian relationship and if i want to be fluid. she accepts people who identify as genderfluid but still calls them as their assigned gender and probably still doesn't accept they as a singular pronoun. i have 2 shirts that are gender neutral and she said i can alternate between them, despite the fact that only one is suited for mild summers and the other is suited for winter, thus rendering them useless for this current weather.

she thinks everyone who wants to be trans wants the surgery. i don't want any surgeries, i just want testosterone. and i also want my ovaries to die in a burning flame.

sorry i feel like i'm complaining about useless bullshit so this is why this is in spoiler tags
i feel like a joke

I don't know if my counseling will help but I'll try anyway:

Kanan Matsuura said:
my mom is trying to control and police my gender identity by basically saying i can't be trans because i didn't exhibit signs when i was younger. i told her about someone i know that didn't either, and then she said i'm different because "i'm her child". so she's effectively saying that people can only be trans a certain way.

Just like your sexual identity, you don't become really aware of your own identity until you grow older and gain more experience and knowledge about the world around you. Also, with identities like this, only you understand yourself and these labels exist only to describe yourself better. Your mother is in no position to determine how you personally feel about yourself, and it's a bit upsetting that she refuses to accept how you feel. In a more accepting family, say, my own, they might give you a strange look, but ultimately will say, "well that's you personally feel, so everything's cool now". It sounds like she's generally unaccepting of the fact that there are plenty of people out there who don't like their current biological genders, because I sense she's mildly transphobic, even when she says otherwise later on about genderfluids as you said.

Kanan Matsuura said:
said that being fluid with my "physically female body" is a lot easier than "the opposite sex" and she totally accepts if i'm in a lesbian relationship and if i want to be fluid. she accepts people who identify as genderfluid but still calls them as their assigned gender and probably still doesn't accept they as a singular pronoun. i have 2 shirts that are gender neutral and she said i can alternate between them, despite the fact that only one is suited for mild summers and the other is suited for winter, thus rendering them useless for this current weather.

Again, she's in no position to say that. On the contrary, it's more difficult to be in a gender you don't want to associate yourself. It causes you to question things about yourself and go into existential crisis about yourself. Being in a gender you're more comfortable with makes it easier for you overall, and people like her need to learn to accept it.

Kanan Matsuura said:
she thinks everyone who wants to be trans wants the surgery. i don't want any surgeries, i just want testosterone. and i also want my ovaries to die in a burning flame.

For me personally, surgeries are freak events, so I don't want surgeries unless it's absolutely necessary lol. I don't think I'm the only one who has that point of view about surgeries.

yeah if needles freak me out i am in no position to go and get surgeries unless it's for shit like my wisdom teeth earlier

yeah i have a feeling she's transphobic when it comes to non-passing individuals.

Back