Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Cirdec said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
I know that the odds are pretty low, but I really hope that Peach can survive in this game without begin kidnapped...

I doubt Peach will get kidnapped in Luigi dreams.
Note the game also takes place outside as well.

If Peach doesn't get kidnapped at some point in this game I will be amazed.

Cirdec said:
PrincessOfPeaches said:
I know that the odds are pretty low, but I really hope that Peach can survive in this game without begin kidnapped...

I doubt Peach will get kidnapped in Luigi dreams.
Who Knows? Maybe that's what Luigi has been dreaming about since the original Mario bros.? :)

Peach gets kidnapped approximately 566 million times. I doubt she won't get kidnapped in Luigi's dreams.

Alexneushoorn said:
NSY said:
Fawful must be in this.

He won't since he died in BIS.
Here's a solution: Make a fifth Mario and Luigi game where Bowser goes back in time and kills Mario and Luigi. But then, when he returns to the present, whoops, all the baddies Mario and Luigi defeated over the course of the series are back, and ready to be burned/squashed.

The Wind Mage said:
Alexneushoorn said:
NSY said:
Fawful must be in this.

He won't since he died in BIS.
Here's a solution: Make a fifth Mario and Luigi game where Bowser goes back in time and kills Mario and Luigi. But then, when he returns to the present, whoops, all the baddies Mario and Luigi defeated over the course of the series are back, and ready to be burned/squashed.

I have to shut my mouth -_-'

Can't wait for this game. I liked superstar saga alot, this one kinda has that super mario rpg charm to it with the 3d rendered graphics.

U freak said:
Can't wait for this game. I liked superstar saga alot, this one kinda has that super mario rpg charm to it with the 3d rendered graphics.

I don't think that's 3D

U freak said:
Superstar Saga was my favorite. Played it though at least six times, and I've never grown bored of it.

I think all the installments in the serie were great, but my favorite game is either Superstar Saga or Bowser's Inside Sory (can't decide). Partners in Time was a little bit weak, but still a fairly good game.

Partners in Time was my absolute favorite. It had EVERYTHING I wanted in any game in existence. EVERYTHING

Baby Luigi said:
Partners in Time was my absolute favorite. It had EVERYTHING I wanted in any game in existence. EVERYTHING

And by "everything" you mean "Baby Luigi," am I right?

Toa 95 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yesyesyesyesyesyes

But it could use a little more "Toadette" though

Baby Luigi said:
Toa 95 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yesyesyesyesyesyes

Oh my gosh, that game is so awesome because they had the babies in a non-spin-off game, and it was so much fun playing as them. Best Nintendo decision ever. EVER.

Oh...how badly I want to play the game again...if only I still had it...

But I really hope to see Fawful in this one, even if it is in Luigi's dreams. Heck, maybe his ghost will return.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Mario & Luigi is a spin-off series. RPGs are spin-offs too. It doesn't necessarily have to be a party game to be a spin-off.

Though Baby Mario and Baby Luigi having starring roles is something only Baby Mario and Baby Luigi acolytes, such as us, would dream for.

Fawful was excellent villain.

Mario & Luigi games are the king of humour.

I guess so, but she's still not Toadette, even though I mistakened Toadiko for Toadette at first.

Xerneas said:
Baby Luigi said:
Toa 95 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yesyesyesyesyesyes

Oh my gosh, that game is so awesome because they had the babies in a non-spin-off game, and it was so much fun playing as them. Best Nintendo decision ever. EVER.

Oh...how badly I want to play the game again...if only I still had it...

But I really hope to see Fawful in this one, even if it is in Luigi's dreams. Heck, maybe his ghost will return.

You may be right, BMB. Maybe Fawful will return as a spirit, seeking revenge on Mario, Luigi and Bowser.

There a few people here who hate Fawful but I can't think of who they are on top of my mind.

NSY said:
There a few people here who hate Fawful but I can't think of who they are on top of my mind.

I don't like his character. I did like how they brought him back from Superstar Saga, but other than that I just find him annoying.

I'll be waiting for someone to yell at me for my opinion

I wouldn't mind if Fawful returns. He's a pretty unique villain.

Back