Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Roserade said:
Xpike said:
Roserade said:
Cactus said:
Ness said:
Looks weird, but why must Starlow return? :(
I'm sorry if this is too old to reply to, but because he's AWESOME.
There's two ways that statement is wrong.

And what are they?
1. Starlow is a she.
2. Starlow is a fucking annoying character that shouldn't exist. She bullies Luigi for no reason even though by this point he's already saved the world at least 3 times, her only purpose is boring exposition that Mario and Luigi could do the Superstar Saga way of acting, and her only actual purpose in the story is to work as communication between Bowser and the Bros, which could either not exist or be done in a more creative way than "let's invent a character for this only purpose".

Xpike said:
Roserade said:
Xpike said:
Roserade said:
Cactus said:
Ness said:

And what are they?
1. Starlow is a she.
2. Starlow is a fucking annoying character that shouldn't exist. She bullies Luigi for no reason even though by this point he's already saved the world at least 3 times, her only purpose is boring exposition that Mario and Luigi could do the Superstar Saga way of acting, and her only actual purpose in the story is to work as communication between Bowser and the Bros, which could either not exist or be done in a more creative way than "let's invent a character for this only purpose".
I've seen much more annoying you know.

I wish I had a 3DS, so that I could play this game....

Know what I loved with Starlow in Bowser's Inside Story???
The Boss Scutlet... I had the satisfaction on whacking Starlow with my hammer!! :lol: :evilgrin:

Xanthium said:
Starlow is annoying, along with Stuffwell. At least Stuffwell had uses. As being the item stocker.
But stuffwell is mire hated.

Nah, Stuffwell just talks and won't shut up

starlow x stuffwell otp

but seriously maybe starlow can redeem herself in this game, or maybe they can downplay her role a bit. also weren't there frozen shroobs in M&L3? it'd be interesting to see them return in this game. and damn it, wart better be in this game too.

Xpike said:
Roserade said:
Xpike said:
Roserade said:
Cactus said:
Ness said:

And what are they?
1. Starlow is a she.
2. Starlow is a *bleep*ing annoying character that shouldn't exist. She bullies Luigi for no reason even though by this point he's already saved the world at least 3 times, her only purpose is boring exposition that Mario and Luigi could do the Superstar Saga way of acting, and her only actual purpose in the story is to work as communication between Bowser and the Bros, which could either not exist or be done in a more creative way than "let's invent a character for this only purpose".

March 24, luigi's going to save the world for the fourth time.

I don't like starlow at all. It reminds me of that stupid navi from Legend of zelda:eek:ot. Why can't there be an option to destroy starlow or make her shut up. We got along fine without her in Superstar saga and Partners in time.

New Super Mario said:
I never got the Starlow hate. I actually really liked her really. With the whole Chippy thing and luigi stuff it was just funny.....
Bowser didn't know who Chippy really was until the end.

Just thought of something: What if Mr. L returns? Just as a being in Luigi's subconscious or something who is trying to retake control. Mario could fight him while in Luigi's mind...

Meh, I find it highly unlikely for Mr. L to return

It'd be cool if Dimentio came back - he did leave a "shadow of his power" behind, and I dunno, I've always interpreted as the shadow being embedded in Luigi, seeing as they were kinda merged when Dimentio kicked the bucket. Of course, while it'd be fun if Dimentio turns up as the embodiment of Luigi's demons, no way that's actually gonna happen, and same deal with Mr. L, although there might be some sort of shout-out for the latter, if we're lucky.

As one of the only villains Luigi's been brave enough to fight on his own, Dimentio is someone I expect to at least be mentioned.

The only reason I have my doubts is that Paper Mario stuff rarely make mentions outside of their own series. Probably the only time it really occurred was Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and the series didn't even receive a song or a stage.

Back