Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Does that mean she'll be bad luck? D:

KingMario128 said:
Now, some point, i think Cat Mario is Yellow because it resemble more a normal cat that the other character
I've never seen a yellow cat, seen plenty of ginger ones, tabbies, black cats and white cats, but never yellow ones

According to some sources on the internet, Rosalina loses her spin attack when transformed into Cat Rosalina.

EDIT:

BZB-keJCAAEhySK.png:large

EDIT: How to unlock Rosalina is revealed:

Just beat the main game. Sources say she's very useful for post-game content.

And here's a video where you can see a little bit longer scenes from the Rosalina gameplay we saw in the trailer:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/11/14/super-mario-3d-world-doesnt-herald-end-of-super-mario-galaxy-a/

Everyone should've have the power to attack from the start anyway.

@score from a link from a deleted post: That's way too high.

Mario Party X said:
That's way too high.

Hey can I borrow your time machine?

Mario4Ever said:
Mario Party X said:
That's way too high.

How so?

she played the game already so she must know all the details. oh and she has a sweet time machine

Nope, I won't regret having low expectations. :fancy:

Yes, the game looks awesome. I still fear the multiplayer can be annoying like New Super Mario Bros. Wii and U's (yes, to me it wasn't fun, it was hell), but only time will tell.

Also, Rosalina's Boomerang Suit has her wearing a ponytail like Peach :eek:

Anser said:
Yes, the game looks awesome. I still fear the multiplayer can be annoying like New Super Mario Bros. Wii and U's (yes, to me it wasn't fun, it was hell), but only time will tell.

Also, Rosalina's Boomerang Suit has her wearing a ponytail like Peach :eek:

I feel like just Rosalina's power-up forms will be appealing to all the fans that wanted to see Rosalina other than a biker suit or her usually uptight princess outfit.

And I think the multi-player will be fine in this game. With the 2D games, it was just that you were on a 2D screen, so there really wasn't a depth in which you could move closer/farther away from the screen, making it more like that you had to occupy the same area as a fellow player, wihle in the 3D games, you be at (X, Y) with someone, while one of you having (X, Y, Z1) and the other having (X, Y, Z2), which would mean that you wouldn't be at the exact same location as you would be in just a 2D game.

Hey guys! Here you go, over 15 minutes of Rosalina gameplay:

Rosalina's Fire Suit looks like freaking Santa Claus :'D

Dick Clark said:
Wtf is up with Rosalina's voice?

Yeah, it's lovely! I love it when she says "Wonderful!" like that.

I really like her new voice, and that's something I'm very picky with. She sounds rather excited, yet calm. True to her personality. Too bad it's not Mercedes Rose, but at least it's not Kerri Kane. Nothing against Kerri, but I didn't like her work on Mario Kart 7 very much. I wonder who the new voice actress for Rosalina is.

By the way, guys, I just made some fanart of Rosalina's Fire Suit, just in case you want to check it out. It's awful, but I don't really care. http://fmgbaskfh.deviantart.com/art/Fire-Rosalina-413727443 (I don't know if I can do this in this forum, so someone please tell me if it's ok or not).

Anser said:
I really like her new voice, and that's something I'm very picky with. She sounds rather excited, yet calm. True to her personality. Too bad it's not Mercedes Rose, but at least it's not Kerri Kane. Nothing against Kerri, but I didn't like her work on Mario Kart 7 very much. I wonder who the new voice actress for Rosalina is.

By the way, guys, I just made some fanart of Rosalina's Fire Suit, just in case you want to check it out. It's awful, but I don't really care. http://fmgbaskfh.deviantart.com/art/Fire-Rosalina-413727443 (I don't know if I can do this in this forum, so someone please tell me if it's ok or not).

Not bad, she looks even more like Santa Claus now, which is not a bad thing.

Guess it was too early to be released.

Back