Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Rin Kagamine said:
I have a serious question.

Okay, has anyone found the 2nd Star in the Plessie level in World 1?

Like, seriously, both me and my mom have looked literally everywhere for it, and neither of us have found it.

We found the other 2 Stars, and the Stamp, so does anyone know where the second star is?

Go through the waterfall on the left near where the stamp is.

^ Spoiler-tag that.

Lakituelrápido said:
^ Spoiler-tag that.

Wasn't thinking about that... Thanks for saying something...

Rin Kagamine said:
I have a serious question.

Okay, has anyone found the 2nd Star in the Plessie level in World 1?

Like, seriously, both me and my mom have looked literally everywhere for it, and neither of us have found it.

We found the other 2 Stars, and the Stamp, so does anyone know where the second star is?

I was complaining about that one star a couple pages ago. Seriously, it's ridiculous how well hidden it is :S

Anser said:
I was complaining about that one star a couple pages ago. Seriously, it's ridiculous how well hidden it is :S

I hated it too and it was one of the only times where I had to use the guide since I replayed that level like 5 times.

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

I hated it too and it was one of the only times where I had to use the guide since I replayed that level like 5 times.

We're talking about the first plessie level still, right? I didn't think the way to get to it was really that hard to find, it stands out from the rest of the level when you see it on your second way through when you know round about where it would be.

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

Me too, and I felt bad about it. I feel like using guides is cheating.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

We're talking about the first plessie level still, right? I didn't think the way to get to it was really that hard to find, it stands out from the rest of the level when you see it on your second way through when you know round about where it would be.

I didn't want to take the risk of crashing against a waterfall for no reason. I had no idea it could be hidden there.

Anser said:
I didn't want to take the risk of crashing against a waterfall for no reason. I had no idea it could be hidden there.

Did you not want to try because you might die or because you it never crossed your mind.

Giga12 said:
Do you die if you crash into a wall on Plessie?

No, I believe you don't.

I tried the level and I didn't see the waterfall.

Yet my mom played and she found it straight on.

I probably just wasn't paying attention. I'll try it again later.

What's annoying is that, unlike my mom, I don't like trying to get every single star the very first time I beat a level (yes...she does that), and I like to get them later.

The annoying thing is, I have beaten all the levels except that final castle, but I'm 15 friggin stars short!

Yet my mom has more than enough for it and she's not even past World 6!

I don't wanna go star hunting right now... I just want to beat the damn game...

Well, you have to collect stars. That's what the game wants you to do.

In my opinion, it's a more bearable task if you do it as you go instead of trying to get as far as possible, not having enough to access a certain level, and having to backtrack.

For my sister and I, we'd just collect everything from the get-go because, one we don't have to worry about it, and two, we're completionists.

Yeah, we 100% every level before advancing to the next one. It's just a habit now, and it does save backtracking.

Crackin355 said:
Anser said:

Did you not want to try because you might die or because you it never crossed your mind.

Both.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Yeah, we 100% every level before advancing to the next one. It's just a habit now, and it does save backtracking.

I was planning on doing this with my sisters. We said "We won't advance until we 100% each level", but we got tired of it really quickly. We didn't like Plessie's level and we didn't want to play it again, so we kept going, thus the rule was broken 20 minutes after we started playing.

Anser said:
Crackin355 said:
Anser said:

Both.

I guess riding on Fluzzard and those damn Bloopers in Sunshine must have made you thought that

I SWEAR I HATE JUNGLE LEVELS WITH A PASSION. Piranha Creeper Creek after Dark is such a b*tch. I hate EVERYTHING about that level, EVERYTHING.

... Except the music.

Anser said:
I SWEAR I HATE JUNGLE LEVELS WITH A PASSION. Piranha Creeper Creek after Dark is such a b*tch. I hate EVERYTHING about that level, EVERYTHING.

... Except the music.
Is that the one where you have to light the torches to get the stars? I can only get the first one, I keep dying trying to get the torches in the rest of the level.

Count Bleck said:
Is that the one where you have to light the torches to get the stars? I can only get the first one, I keep dying trying to get the torches in the rest of the level.

Yes. I finally got them after a hundred tries or so. I'll give you a tip. It'll take some time, but it'll make it easier (at least it did for me). What bothered me the most about dying during the second star (the hardest one, as you say) is that I had to light all the torches to get the first one again. So, what I did was the following: get the first star, and finish the level. So, when you try to get the second star again, you won't have anything to lose, and that will take some pressure off of you. That's what I did and it worked for me. The third star is also easy. I suggest that you use Luigi or Rosalina because they jump the highest.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Anser said:
... Except the music.

But it has the "Baaah Baaaah" of the New Super Mario Bros.

But they used them wisely this time. Same goes with the Savannah Theme.

Piranha Creeper Creep is awful and deserves to be hacked and slashed

Baby Luigi said:

I second this. Deep-Black Jungle Drift was awful too, but at least that one is much shorter.

I didn't have too much trouble with that level. It's just the one with the Piranha Creepers in the beginning is awful.

Baby Luigi said:
You mean drained for urban development. That's one wetlands I won't object destroying.

I hated Piranha Creeper Creep with a passion.

Back