• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Hopefully getting it later today

My mic doesn't work can I use an alternate method for those sections in the Toad brigade levels?

Meta Knight said:
My mic doesn't work can I use an alternate method for those sections in the Toad brigade levels?

Sadly, you can't

I've got the game today, and am up to World 3-3. I had to stop after seeing that my Game Pad's battery needs recharging. At the moment, I've been doing the game as Mario.

LakantatheQlaus said:
I just wonder how you got it broke.

I didn't... Like it worked in Nintendo land then doesn't work here...Maybe because I don't have internet and didn't update my system

Meta Knight said:
LakantatheQlaus said:

I didn't... Like it worked in Nintendo land then doesn't work here...Maybe because I don't have internet and didn't update my system
Maybe you are blowing in the wrong direction, I doubt audio input would be using different channels in between system versions.

But you should update your system when there's an update.

Just got today, and it happens to be one of the best Mario games I've played. The thing that sets it apart is that it actually lives up to its trailers that get people pumped (only to find out the trailer is just an exaggeration).

I like how it blends several elements from the New Super Mario Bros. and Galaxy games (the stages and green stars, respectively.), which has definitely been done in past Mario platformers but nothing like this.

Overall, my only complaint is that the multiplayer mood kind of sucks.

Meta Knight said:
LakantatheQlaus said:

Super Mario 3D World's disc contains the update, so your mic is broken or you're not doing it right

So far best moment for me was in Bowser's Highway something I got a Goomba Tower to notice me, it jumped and fell off the moving platform it was standing on

The Nutcrackin355 said:
MnSG said:
At the moment, I've been doing the game as Mario.

That makes two of us.

I've played through World 1 so far and did that with Mario but then went back with the other three (not that I could tell if I didn't already know I did).

Why did Nintendo think that adding artificial replay value is a good idea?

dont you have to play through every level again as rosalina to get 100%?

Princess Zae said:

I'm taking it that you have to complete the Mystery Houses as all the characters, for 100% completion as well. Though I'm not sure about the blockade courses.

Princess Zae said:

technically yes, altough there are ways to make that a lot easier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z81eCIzEQbc

It's still ridiculous for single players

Has anyone been highly reliant on the Super Leaf a lot? I've often found myself having to keep a Super Leaf in my arsenal, just as a precaution.

Back