Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

a battle mode that should have been in the game to begin with but released as a full price exclusive on a different system :pgp:

Not having to play using the Wii controllers. (it is coming out for the switch right?)

Dia said:
Not having to play using the Wii controllers. (it is coming out for the switch right?)

The downside of that though being not many may have the money for extra controllers for Local Multiplayer.

Takes at least $70 in order to have a full 4-player local multiplayer match. And that's with those seperate small Joycons that might not be the best for everyone. It'd take even more for like the pro controllers that some may rather have in their hands.

Northern Verve said:
Dia said:

The downside of that though being not many may have the money for extra controllers for Local Multiplayer.

Takes at least $70 in order to have a full 4-player local multiplayer match. And that's with those seperate small Joycons that might not be the best for everyone. It'd take even more for like the pro controllers that some may rather have in their hands.

i didnt buy a wii u, so i dont have to worry about that, but i understand. but if two friends are both getting the switch, cant they use their own controllers? it might be hard for siblings though.

So I saw on Reddit people are saying that the price for Deluxe has been removed on Nintendo's website. It was originally $59.99 but it's no longer up. Could they potentially lower the price for the game?

Okay, so in Mario Kart 8, there was 8 battle tracks. There's only been 4 Battle Courses confirmed for Deluxe. Do you think we be in store for more battle courses?

J-Yoshi64 said:
Okay, so in Mario Kart 8, there was 8 battle tracks. There's only been 4 Battle Courses confirmed for Deluxe. Do you think we be in store for more battle courses?
yeah, absolutely. probably 4 new arenas and 4 returning ones.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Would Baby Park work as a battle arena?
Maybe if shells could travel over the median, like in Double Dash

No, I want the 3DS battle arenas as a new battle arena. I loved all three of them.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
If we get new arenas, I'm hoping for Tilt-a-Kart.
I wonder if they'd utilize antigrav for that

Most vehicles with the roller tires look hideous.

Baby Luigi said:

I actually like the regular Roller tires, but I prefer the Leaf tires since they are the same size as the Standard tires. Alex95 also thinks that the Button tires look the worst.

Baby Luigi said:

Not the Biddybuggy though. The Roller and Azure Roller tires tend to look nice with that vehicle body.

I sometimes pair Mario into ugly combinations (like badwagon with roller tires so it looks like it's missing tires or a sports bike with button tires so Mario looks larger than the bike he's driving on).

I also think button tires look horrible on pretty much everything.

Back