Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

PGP first unlock buddies.

I got PGP and then Baby Rosalina, it was great.

My first unlock was Baby Luigi. Then, it was Rosalina. Then, it was Metal Mario. Then, I forget.

Diantha said:
My first unlock was Baby Luigi. Then, it was Rosalina. Then, it was Metal Mario. Then, I forget.
I know 100% that you are wrong. He is a starting character.

3D Player 2004 said:
Diantha said:
I know 100% that you are wrong. He is a starting character.
That's why I knew my brother was lying to me. He unlocked my first character...
Well then, he didn't unlock a character for me, and my first unlock was indeed Rosalina.

Now, before I was complaining about this game, I've unlocked every character. What I can remember was my first 2 unlockable characters were Wendy O. Koopa and Lakitu and my last 2 unlockable characters were Metal Mario and Rosalina.

Mario Kart 8 does have an rival order. It only happens in Grand Prix when you play as any of the E3 2013 characters.

I am really looking forward to the Mario Kart 8 update though. But I really want more characters, tracks, items, vehicle parts, add battle arenas, and hopefully fix some bugs. Oh, and the race timer really needs to be added in Grand Prix, VS Race and Online mode as I want to know how long I've been driving on the track.

So, apparently, Mario Kart 8 was supposed to have four more cups:

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/12/unused-cup-icons-have-been-discovered-in-mario-kart-8/

They do look fake, but that's most likely because they were beta icons. They were discovered in the game's data after all.

I would believe Chadderz and Mr Bean because they're quite credible Mario Kart hackers, so you can't accuse them of fabrication.

They may look "cheap", but remember, so did unused Mario Kart Wii mugshots, and those are definitely found in the game's files.

I'd dig the Boo Cup. Boos are so cute, and the courses would've probably of been excellent.
DLC bonus, anyone?

GalacticPetey said:
I hope these will come as DLC. Would they be new or retro courses?
Probably 2 Nitro and 2 Retro cups. I also want Diddy Kong, Boo, Dixie Kong, Bowser Jr, and King K Rool though I fear that Birdo and Petey Pirhanha and King Boo will be DLC Characters. I also want a real battle mode including Mario Kart 7 Balloon Battle style and Mario Kart 7 Coin Runner style and Mario Kart: Double Dash Balloon Battle style and 5 Nitro Battle Arenas and 1 Special Battle Arena (A Complete Sphere), and 5 Retro Battle Arenas for a total of 11 Battle Arenas where the retro arenas are from N64, GCN, DS, Wii, and 3DS installments (1 each).

GalacticPetey said:
If Petey was the only bit of DLC, I'd be perfectly fine.

this

I really think that those cups could be DLC, but i'm not starting the hype train yet.

3D Player 2004 said:
I fear that Birdo and Petey Pirhanha and King Boo will be DLC Characters.

Guess what.

You have this thing called, "Not having to buy DLC characters you don't like."

It's a wonderful thing, isn't it?

DLC courses are planned.

Awesome

Back