Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

GalacticPetey said:
No-Face said:
Лакитубыстро said:
It's fairly easy to fake leaks that way, I'd do it myself in a few minutes if I wanted to.
can you make a fake for me
Put Petey in it.
And Birdo.

Guys, there's a big hint that the first image is fake.

Notice how all the default characters are in a 4x4 square. When you unlock characters, it goes into a 5x6 block. That is why Toadette is not next to Toad, and why Bowser is so far away from the Koopalings.

In that image though, 4 of the 6 new characters are on the right, but then Diddy Kong and Kamek are placed randomly next to Donkey Kong and Waluigi (respectively), which is a big indictator that this is most likely fake.

Plus, with all the new characters, I don't think that Plessie would be one. I know that they shocked us with their picks, but all the newbies had reason to their rhyme. The Koopalings are a rather big group now with their revival in the NSMB series and stuff. Baby Rosalina from the Rosalina fans, and a female counterpart to Metal Mario, which gave them another heavy-weight female character.

Not saying that Plessie's appearance makes this automatically fake, but I'm pretty sure that Gold Mario or Nabbit would get in before Plessie.

I did set up a collage of Rosalina screenshots that I posted on Miiverse. All the screenshots on the collage pretty much use the same combination.

s1SYv5M.jpg

No-Face said:
okay when the hell did the ai get so aggressive

I'm always aggressive to the AI. Triple shells murder them in battle mode.

Cirdec said:
Toothless said:
GalacticPetey said:
No-Face said:
Лакитубыстро said:
It's fairly easy to fake leaks that way, I'd do it myself in a few minutes if I wanted to.
Put Petey in it.
And Birdo.

Add Orange Gold Daisy please.

Meh, how about just Copper Daisy? Or maybe Bronze Daisy?

And then we would need Green Silver Luigi. :P

Armin Arlert said:
Cirdec said:
Toothless said:
GalacticPetey said:
No-Face said:
Лакитубыстро said:
Put Petey in it.
And Birdo.

Add Orange Gold Daisy please.

Meh, how about just Copper Daisy? Or maybe Bronze Daisy?

And then we would need Green Silver Luigi. :P

Well then anything as long as it looks like Daisy in a metallic orange.

Armin Arlert said:
Guys, there's a big hint that the first image is fake.

Notice how all the default characters are in a 4x4 square. When you unlock characters, it goes into a 5x6 block. That is why Toadette is not next to Toad, and why Bowser is so far away from the Koopalings.

In that image though, 4 of the 6 new characters are on the right, but then Diddy Kong and Kamek are placed randomly next to Donkey Kong and Waluigi (respectively), which is a big indictator that this is most likely fake.

Plus, with all the new characters, I don't think that Plessie would be one. I know that they shocked us with their picks, but all the newbies had reason to their rhyme. The Koopalings are a rather big group now with their revival in the NSMB series and stuff. Baby Rosalina from the Rosalina fans, and a female counterpart to Metal Mario, which gave them another heavy-weight female character.

Not saying that Plessie's appearance makes this automatically fake, but I'm pretty sure that Gold Mario or Nabbit would get in before Plessie.

Bowser Jr and Birdo would get in before Pink Gold Peach, yet look at what happened.

If there's a Baby Luigi amiibo figure I'm definitely buying that

The roster is so terrible, that Rosalina actually made in in my top half of liked characters in this game.

3D Player 2004 said:
The roster is so terrible, that Rosalina actually made in in my top half of liked characters in this game.
And that's a bad thing because?
Also, I bet I can guess your favorite character.

Pink Gold NEXandGBX said:
3D Player 2004 said:
guess

3D Player 2004 said:
Pink Gold NEXandGBX said:
3D Player 2004 said:
guess

Daisy would be too obvious so i'm gonna say Yoshi

Back