Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Is this is true it'd be amazing. I love bob-omb blast.

And E. Gadd and Plessie look so cool.

I still want me some Lubba, Toadsworth, Wiggler, and Pianta though.

And even Honey Queen, honestly.

Where is Birdo

Smg2daisy said:
Where is Birdo
Next to Toadette.

I'm not too sure on this, it looks awesome but Plessie doesn't work for me.

I think that since the TVs are at the same angle, it looks as if a new photo was photoshopped over the old one.

Pizazz said:
I think that since the TVs are at the same angle, it looks as if a new photo was photoshopped over the old one.
That.

Others on /r/Wii U have found that the headshots of the new racers appear to be lifted from older artwork.

I'm upset it's fake. Fuck the person who made it so well in particular.

Edit: Wait a second. Look at the leak of the character selection screen. They didn't use the same angle. Then again, both pictures leaked together, so both might be fake. I don't know. I'm still mad that I got excited for nothing.

Fake because E. Gadd face looks too tanned, the image is showing DK and not one of the new characters and both screens are at same angle.

In response to the leak, the second one is definitely fake, but the first wasn't leaked at the same time, I'm pretty sure, so it's impossible to tell how valid that is at the moment.

The first one looks fake

Diddy Kong's face looks substantially brighter than the other character's heads. Just compare his to the others. E Gadd looks like a fanmade model too.

Besides, I'd like to add that Bob-omb Blast would be a totally ----ing redundant mode. You can already set your items to Bob-ombs Only in Mario Kart 8, which emulates the feel of Bob-omb Blast already.

Well I found out that I can't turn good with anybody except Bowser and similar characters.

With other characters, I'm constantly bumping into walls and falling off the edge.

I don't have any problems with any character and vehicle combination. I'm pretty versatile.

Лакитубыстро said:
It's fairly easy to fake leaks that way, I'd do it myself in a few minutes if I wanted to.
can you make a fake for me

Back