Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

On the topic of alternate Yoshi colors it's not entirely out of the realm of possibilities that select characters will have alternate skins now that Mario Sports Mix and Mario Kart Arcade GP DX have done the same thing, though if that happens it probably will only go as far as 'natural' pallette swaps such as Yoshi, Toad and Koopa Troopa colors due to the presence of items that usually change the colors of characters in other games so nothing like Fire Mario or Ice Luigi. But seeing as there hasn't been any word on it I wouldn't get my hopes up yet.

Unfortunately the alternate colours probably won't happen ever. It would be cool as to play as multiple coloured yoshi's/koopas though, anyone wish they could play as a Goomba?

I've wanted Goomba to be a playable character for a long time now.

Z-omb said:
Unfortunately the alternate colours probably won't happen ever. It would be cool as to play as multiple coloured yoshi's/koopas though
I believe in Super Circuit you could play as different Yoshi colours, not sure whether it was an online thing or in the main game though.

Headless Specter said:
Z-omb said:
Unfortunately the alternate colours probably won't happen ever. It would be cool as to play as multiple coloured yoshi's/koopas though
I believe in Super Circuit you could play as different Yoshi colours, not sure whether it was an online thing or in the main game though.

I believe the Yoshis were in multiplayer only.

How does a goomba drive? ...I guess the same way he holds a bat in Super Sluggers.

OH MY GOD GOOMBAS HAVE THE FORCE

I'm not entirely sure that Goombas have the Force, but I'm willing to believe King Boo also has the Force, because he has no legs and uses kart pedals in the Mario Kart games.

Lakituilveloce said:
Possible last Retro Track according to GameXplain:

*video*

It's already been proven that's not it, because the Shell Cup has no 3DS tracks, therefore only 3 3DS tracks are being remade.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
Lakituilveloce said:
Possible last Retro Track according to GameXplain:

*video*

It's already been proven that's not it, because the Shell Cup has no 3DS tracks, therefore only 3 3DS tracks are being remade.

phew.

I'll just wait and see what the final retro course is.

If it's N64 Wario Stadium, I hate them.

Back