Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

I'm lovin' Baby Luigi's new high-pitched cat voice that gives me reminders of those blasted Miis from Mario Kart 7 wheeeeeee ♪♪♪♪♪

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVBO_-FB8PA

I absolutely love the music for this track.

I like Twisted Mansion's music too. Oh and the car Shy Guy is driving on? I personally like it too.

Unless the last retro track slot is one, this is the first Mario Kart game to not have a retro GBA Bowser Castle or SNES Mario Circuit. I'm happy about it.

I wish they didn't back any SNES courses or Mario Circuits because I find those the most boring. Doesn't help that there's essentially to Mario Circuits in this game already.

Petey Piranha said:
Unless the last retro track slot is one, this is the first Mario Kart game to not have a retro GBA Bowser Castle or SNES Mario Circuit. I'm happy about it.
I hope they won't put SNES Mario Circuit 4 as a retro track.

Plus, there is one more nitro track slot left. Would it be a snow-themed racetrack? GameXplain predicted the snow course will be a DKC:TF course because we don't have a DK-owned track yet.

If people thought that Metal Mario was a waste, they'd probably hate to see Lord Fredrik being involved in a race.

At this rate, given all the Rosalina promotion and their tradition of putting the same character with different skins twice, I wouldn't be surprised if they added the freaking Cosmic Witch instead of putting someone who actually deserves the spot like Lubba or E. Gadd.

Ira Gamagoori said:
I wish they didn't back any SNES courses or Mario Circuits because I find those the most boring. Doesn't help that there's essentially to Mario Circuits in this game already.
Whilst I find most of the SNES tracks dull, I do really want to see a Vanilla Lake come back.

Ill buy a wii u just for this game if wario colosseum gets in as a retro course, thats like the only thing I want from this anymore since Im already pretty satisfied with everything else revealed so far

Anser said:
At this rate, given all the Rosalina promotion and their tradition of putting the same character with different skins twice, I wouldn't be surprised if they added the freaking Cosmic Witch instead of putting someone who actually deserves the spot like Lubba or E. Gadd.
Baby Rosalina incoming.

Ragna the Bloodedge said:
Ill buy a wii u just for this game if wario colosseum gets in as a retro course, thats like the only thing I want from this anymore since Im already pretty satisfied with everything else revealed so far

If Wario Colosseum was to come back, it might end up being changed to a three section track if it takes longer to complete a lap than in Double Dash!!.

As long as they stretch it out or add some parts to make it take as long as a regular three-lap course then I'd be okay with it.

We may only see 1 GBA/SNES track. Even if the last retro spot is a GBA/SNES, one of them is getting only 1 course.

MnSG said:
Ragna the Bloodedge said:

If Wario Colosseum was to come back, it might end up being changed to a three section track if it takes longer to complete a lap than in Double Dash!!.

That would suck, I don't think Wario Colusseum is that long anyways.

Jim McGinn said:
I think GBA only got one track last game as well.

It did and it was a ----ing Bowser Castle

President Madagascar said:
That would suck, I don't think Wario Colusseum is that long anyways.

It takes on average, 1:20 to finish 1 lap at Wario Colosseum when doing the 150cc. However, N64 Bowser's Castle took longer to finish in Mario Kart Wii than in Mario Kart 64.

Baby Luigi said:
It did and it was a ----ing Bowser Castle

Oh god I hope they don't have another one in this game.

I did slightly enjoy GBA Bowser Castle 3 in MKWii, however.

Back