Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

MnSG said:
Does anyone else feel like they won't ever have a chance to try out the game? For me, Best Buy is not even close to walking distance from my home, and I can't drive either.
Best buy for me is like an hour away

My mom is driving me.

pfft

best buy is a continent away for me

you guys are lucky

MnSG said:
Does anyone else feel like they won't ever have a chance to try out the game? For me, Best Buy is not even close to walking distance from my home, and I can't drive either.

the nearest one is about an hour away from where i live

but fortunately, it's in an area with not many gamers (i think)

nearest one is like half an hour away from me

but my parents probably wouldn't take me

Closest one to me is about 2 and a half hours away.

Really like how this looks. The gravity machine things are cool, makes it a bit like a Mario Kart Galaxy. Probably my favorite shown on the Nintendo Direct today.

Why does everyone live so far from Best Buy? Pretty short drive for me. Under 30 minutes. There's also more than one I can go to.

Gundam Tanaka said:
nearest one is like half an hour away from me

but my parents probably wouldn't take me

That's how I feel myself. And knowing Nintendo, the company pretty much won't bother giving us any demos from the eShop.

I hope they include new characters.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but I'm pretty sure the figure-8 course and mario circuit are the same course. (Look at the gameplay and trailers closely)

General Zod said:
Why does everyone live so far from Best Buy? Pretty short drive for me. Under 30 minutes. There's also more than one I can go to.
Well, I mean, there are Best Buys close to me - but not the ones that are getting the demos.

Gundam Tanaka said:
General Zod said:
Well, I mean, there are Best Buys close to me - but not the ones that are getting the demos.
Yeah, they aren't even offering it at the Madison one for me and the closest one is in Greenfield by Milwaukee.

Did anybody else notice the Statue of Liberty peach in the ocean during the downhill part of the trailer (kind of reminded of me of city escape, with the boost pads, trams and downhill part) where peach did a trick on a bike.

I just thought I'd point that out

General Zod said:
The game demos are only in a few Best Buys in each state in the US, and only a couple in Canada. I have a Best Buy about 3 or 4 minutes from my house, but they're not going to be available there.

I'm so happy Toadette is back in action. I am so dang excited for this game! It's my number one anticipated game right now

^ For Wii U games, I'd have to agree with you. Kinda sucks it's not releasing until 2014, but at least they're going to be working on it for longer than I expected. (making the game hopefully better)

Toadette and Walugi returning is good as well, maybe we'll see Rosalina in this again.

When I saw Spring 2014, I was like WHAT!? But I like it when they took their time. They rushed Mario Kart 7 and it was a total disaster.

Let's just hope that for the online features, we can set up our communities so that we can only use kart bodies, or only bike bodies.

Anyway, would anyone find it amusing if Nabbit somehow made it as a playable racer?

I couldn't care less if Nabbit was playable. I'm just wondering about Baby Mario and Baby Luigi now

Baby Luigi said:
When I saw Spring 2014, I was like WHAT!? But I like it when they took their time. They rushed Mario Kart 7 and it was a total disaster.

Well, it wasn't a TOTAL disaster, but it definitely wasn't as good as it could have been.

Also, I think it'd be great if Nabbit was playable. He's an interesting character/enemy.

Baby Luigi said:
I couldn't care less if Nabbit was playable. I'm just wondering about Baby Mario and Baby Luigi now

Fortunately for me, I won't mind if they're back. However, lately there's only one character who has been giving me a headache during the E3 discussions.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Well, it wasn't a TOTAL disaster, but it definitely wasn't as good as it could have been.

I was exaggerating a bit

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

However, lately there's only one character who has been giving me a headache during the E3 discussions.

Who?

Back