Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

Believe it or not, it's Fawful. You wouldn't believe the number of Fawful related posts that I've seen in the Miiverse.

Did they all come from a certain user?

Why the fan demand for Fawful? Fawful is overrated.

Fawful isn't gonna be in this. End of story.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:
*** isn't gonna be in this. End of story.

That's what they said to the people that wanted Geno for smash bros.

And they were right. Until the mods arrived.

Baby Luigi said:

Exactly.

There are way too many other priority characters that they would rather address than a villain that was in a 3 - soon to be 4 - game series, and may I remind everyone that Fawful's dead?

I'm sorry, but tell me one villain that has officially died in a game that has came back to make an appearance? Cackletta, Princess Shroob, Fawful, Smithy, Shadow Queen, Dimentio....not one of them came back from the dead.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure that the odds of Fawful being in a spin-off game like this - and the fact that he's an RPG character which the whole purpose of a RPG game in the Mario series is have unique (only found in the series) enemies or villains - is slim to none.

No offense to any Fawful fans.

cryoAwakening said:
Baby Luigi said:

Exactly.

There are way too many other priority characters that they would rather address than a villain that was in a 3 - soon to be 4 - game series, and may I remind everyone that Fawful's dead?

I'm sorry, but tell me one villain that has officially died in a game that has came back to make an appearance? Cackletta, Princess Shroob, Fawful, Smithy, Shadow Queen, Dimentio....not one of them came back from the dead.

Princess Shroob was found frozen later in the game, right?

Wait, how do you know these enemies aren't one-timers? The last Mario & Luigi game is the last game Fawful dies, and we don't know if Fawful reappears later. You can't conclude Fawful won't return just because he died in the last Mario & Luigi game released a while ago.

Mario Party X said:
cryoAwakening said:
Baby Luigi said:

Exactly.

Princess Shroob was found frozen later in the game, right?

Wait, how do you know these enemies aren't one-timers? The last Mario & Luigi game is the last game Fawful dies, and we don't know if Fawful reappears later. You can't conclude Fawful won't return just because he died in the last Mario & Luigi game released a while ago.

There really isn't anything that proved it was Princess Shroob though, other than speculation of what it looked like to them.

And if Fawful died, how do you expect him to reappear in a game alive? You can't just have Fawful die, be dead, and then suddenly expect him to be in a spin-off alive with no explaination to why he is still alive.

And I don't think that we've seen the last of Fawful though, in the M&L series that is. I could easily see him being a ghostly figure in the game, and just kind of being comic relief like he was in PiT.

cryoAwakening said:
And if Fawful died, how do you expect him to reappear in a game alive? You can't just have Fawful die, be dead, and then suddenly expect him to be in a spin-off alive with no explaination to why he is still alive.
*coughBowsercough*

but Fawful is not appearing in any MK game anyways due to him being an RPG character

Bilbo Baggins said:
Super Mario Bros.

I thought you were going to say that...

But the Princess sent you on another quest - the same quest - and you fought Bowser again - and then she sent you on another quest, and fought Bowser again, and so on and so forth...

and bowser was revived each time with no explanation

Has anyone noticed that lord spongeful hasn't wayed in on this conversation yet? I'm glad there not putting stupid chortles, I mean fawful in mario kart 8.

They're bringing back toadette, did any one see that in the trailer?

Geno said:
Has anyone noticed that lord spongeful hasn't wayed in on this conversation yet? I'm glad there not putting stupid chortles, I mean fawful in mario kart 8.

They're bringing back toadette, did any one see that in the trailer?

Eh, I mean, they should understand the odds.

I mean, I highly doubt that Baby Mario would ever enter SSB. I always hope, but I wouldn't argue or be heartbroken if someone told me that Baby Mario will not be in the game because the odds are slim. It's just Nintendo Logic.

cryoAwakening said:
I mean, I highly doubt that Baby Mario would ever enter SSB. I always hope, but I wouldn't argue or be heartbroken if someone told me that Baby Mario will not be in the game because the odds are slim. It's just Nintendo Logic.

Speaking of Baby Mario, I REALLY want to see him and Baby Mario's Lesser Known Brother in HD graphics. That would be ultra sexy

cryoAwakening said:

Bad Odds = Probably won't appear. That isn't Nintendo logic. It's just common sense.

I'm hoping for some more strange additions, the odds are decent since every new character in MK7 was unexpected.

I find the anti-gravity thing a perfect opportunity to make strange courses

cryoAwakening said:
Bilbo Baggins said:

You didn't kill him, you just knocked him out.
wait

he survived lava

before dry bowser

i have learned something new this day

Baby Luigi said:
I find the anti-gravity thing a perfect opportunity to make strange courses

Yeah, I'm looking forward to all the levels and what they will look like.

Bilbo Baggins said:
cryoAwakening said:
Bilbo Baggins said:

You didn't kill him, you just knocked him out.
wait

he survived lava

before dry bowser

i have learned something new this day

Who knows what it was back then. To be honest, it was probably just fire. And NSMB is the only game that shows him falling and dying in lava like that.

Well, MnSG, I'll most likely be invited for Nintendo's Post E3 Event next month, so I'll be trying this game out there.
I only wonder which location they'll pick this time, though.
2 years ago, it was at their office in Nieuwegein, and last year, it was in some sort of Studio in Amsterdam.

Back