Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

Bring Vs Mode back or don't bother making a Mario Kart at all.

I track creator would be brilliant especially with the Wii U (I don't know how many times I'd already said that).

Looker said:
Bring Vs Mode back or don't bother making a Mario Kart at all.
oh god yes. Please.

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
stop using the miis. I mean, they are taking over the freaking Mario universe. They kind of take the Mario feel out of the game. (Plus, I feel insulted by them, I would not be even shorter than Lemmy Koopa in real life without a powerup, unless those characters look much taller in person, and I do not sound like a weirdo.) What is this? Is it Mario Kart or
Mii
rio Kart?
1. yes how dare they try to appeal to a new generation of gamers
2. these are caricatures theyre not supposed to be literal versions of you
3. you dont have to play as them just ignore them like i do
4. one or two miis wont change the whole game thats like saying adding sonic to smash bros makes it sonic bros

I'm sure that a majority of the Mario fans don't really like the ideas of Miis taking over the Mario Universe very much. It is nothing like Sonic in Smash Bros. See, the Smash Bros. series is a crossover series so it would make sense for Sonic to appear. Miis are appearing freaking everywhere in the Mario series despite that they are not really meant to be Mario characters. All they do is take the Mario feel out of the game. They are being overused. I'm okay with Miis appearing in games such as Nintendo Land and Wii Sports but that's just pushing it having them appear in New Super Mario Bros. U. Also, the whole thing about Miis being literal versions of me, I was joking.

I would like to think that there would be more courses that the Wii U could handle maybe 64 tracks. 32 new courses and 32 retro tracks. Also would like maybe something like 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, and Double Dash mode. What about team race online as well. Also Mario Kart Wii the weapons are to overpowered a single red shell can drop you 5 or 6 places so make the weapons a tad weaker. Also would like Goomba to be a character as well as the eel from Koopa Cape on the wii version.

jettyb_wba said:
I would like to think that there would be more courses that the Wii U could handle maybe 64 tracks. 32 new courses and 32 retro tracks. Also would like maybe something like 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, and Double Dash mode. What about team race online as well. Also Mario Kart Wii the weapons are to overpowered a single red shell can drop you 5 or 6 places so make the weapons a tad weaker. Also would like Goomba to be a character as well as the eel from Koopa Cape on the wii version.

Now that's what I call nonsense.

you all seem to be forgetting one important character

THE STAR ROD

This is just like the whole "*insert random character* for Brawl!" all over again.

I'd be fine with this roster.

Feather:
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones

Light:
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.

Medium:
Mario
Luigi
Hammer Bro
Magikoopa (or Kamek)
E. Gadd
Mii

Cruiser:
Donkey Kong
Waluigi
Rosalina
Wiggler
Pianta
Funky Kong

Heavy:
Bowser
Wario
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Dry Bowser
Metal Mario

Feather:
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones
Alll Fine

Light:
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Fine

Medium:
Mario
Luigi
Hammer Bro
Magikoopa (or Kamek)
E. Gadd
Mii
Put Mii as various, replace with someone else.

Cruiser:
Donkey Kong
Waluigi
Rosalina
Wiggler
Pianta
Funky Kong
Iffy on Pianta, don't think it should be there

Heavy:
Bowser
Wario
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Dry Bowser
Metal Mario
Take out Metal Mario, replace with King K. Rool

Light:
Toad
Toadette
Koopa
Paratroopa
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Dry Bones
Shy Guy

Medium:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Hammer Bro.
Magikoopa

Heavy:
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Wario
Waluigi
King Boo
Petey Piranha
Rosalina
Funky Kong
Dry Bowser
Wiggler

I'd be fine with this roster.

3 newcomers, sorry but I think 6 would be better so i'm adding, E. Gaddis to light, Dixie to Medium and Lubba to heavy.

Back