Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Get a life. Grow basil, pull some weeds, cook for your sister, help your mom with the laundry, play some video games, draw, watch birds, hang out with friends.

Then, you'll find out that the Nintendo Direct is already here.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Get a life. Grow basil, pull some weeds, cook for your sister, help your mom with the laundry, play some video games, draw, watch birds, hang out with friends.

rob a bank

But seriously, play video games

Unfortunately, I'll be ---ing sleeping when this Nintendo Direct comes.

Such is the curse of living in the west coast of the U.S.

This isn't a very big Nintendo Direct right? I'm not expecting huge announcements so I'll likely just check reddit sometime after 1am and see if there is a summary post on r/nintendo.

Baby Luigi said:

rob a bank

That's not as bad as having to go to school and miss nearly every nintendo direct because they have events in mornings instead of like 6pm or something

Meta Knight said:
Baby Luigi said:

rob a bank

That's not as bad as having to go to school and miss nearly every nintendo direct because they have events in mornings instead of like 6pm or something

Ooo, I remember being sick when Super Smash Bros. 4 and Mario Kart 8 was unveiled. Missing school never felt so much better.

School sucks, amirite?

Agreed. That must've been very lucky :lol:

Looks like I'll have to find a link on the soon to be Gootube :rolleyes:

Well, I'll just check in tomorrow, if anybody is willing to post a link.

I'll find out in MarioWiki...

Meta Knight said:
Baby Luigi said:

rob a bank

Ooo, I remember being sick when Super Smash Bros. 4 and Mario Kart 8 was unveiled. Missing school never felt so much better.

School sucks, amirite?
I checked Nintendo's Australian website. It says it airs at 1pm, so I decided to miss school ('cause school in Australia starts at 9am and finishes at 3pm). But I've mistakenly found out it actually airs at 1am. WTF, how am I suppose to wake up that early and sleep again after I watch NiDi (Nintendo Direct)

infinite8 said:
Meta Knight said:
Baby Luigi said:

rob a bank

School sucks, amirite?
I checked Nintendo's Australian website. It says it airs at 1pm, so I decided to miss school ('cause school in Australia starts at 9am and finishes at 3pm). But I've mistakenly found out it actually airs at 1am. WTF, how am I suppose to wake up that early and sleep again after I watch NiDi (Nintendo Direct)
Luckily today was my last school day for the year so I can stay up tonight and sleep in the next morning. seriously if fawful is announced tonight there will probably be as much reaction videos as megaman for smash 4

SKmarioman said:
infinite8 said:
Meta Knight said:
Baby Luigi said:

rob a bank

School sucks, amirite?
Luckily today was my last school day for the year so I can stay up tonight and sleep in the next morning. seriously if fawful is announced tonight there will probably be as much reaction videos as megaman for smash 4
Same thing too. I'll just stay up all night watching NiDi and spend the rest of the night posting on Mario Boards & Miiverse (3ds) then sleep in the morning. I recently finished my last day of school for the year.

My last day of school for the year was 2 weeks ago. I have accomplished basically nothing within those 2 weeks.

So 2014 really is Year of the Rosalina, huh.

Do I see a subtle reference to Kirby being in the game? If that's the case it's good to see Nintendo being open to include characters from games other than games that branched out from the original Donkey Kong.

As long as they don't add Baby Daisy or Baby -----, I'm good. Also, I keep hearing about Rosalina. Is she confirmed too? I heard shes in Smash

Still waiting for my miracle though

Back