Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

IcicleRain said:
then what

Call costumer service maybe Nintendo has some sort of an emergency unlink button.

Stargazing said:
IcicleRain said:
Lakituthequick said:
You buy stuff with a NNID, but the bought products will be console bound, not account.

does that mean if I get a new wii u or if something happens I won't be able to get my stuff back?
No. Well, not nessecarily. If you get a new Wii U, you must unlink the NNID from the old one. Then, follow the set-up process on the new one and use the old NNID that you unlinked. Presto! It should work.
That doesn't work.

You'll have to instead use System Transfer, which simply moves all content from one Wii U to another and then cleans the original one.

Lakituthequick said:
That doesn't work.

You'll have to instead use System Transfer, which simply moves all content from one Wii U to another and then cleans the original one.

but what if it breaks

IcicleRain said:
Lakituthequick said:
That doesn't work.

but what if it breaks
Then shit. You can send it in but don't keep your expectations too high.

IcicleRain said:
Stargazing said:
IcicleRain said:
Lakituthequick said:
You buy stuff with a NNID, but the bought products will be console bound, not account.

does that mean if I get a new wii u or if something happens I won't be able to get my stuff back?
No. Well, not nessecarily. If you get a new Wii U, you must unlink the NNID from the old one. Then, follow the set-up process on the new one and use the old NNID that you unlinked. Presto! It should work.

but if I break my wii u I won't be able to unlink it
then what

(also ltq just said it was linked to console not a/c so idk)
Well, um, I'm not sure about that since it hasn't happened to me.

I never realized how creepy and disturbing Dry Bowser's voice is.

Really? Because I found it hilarious when he falls off.

Lol

Mcmadness, my twin made like the exact response I made in your thread in GameFAQs

Its a crazy world ain't it.

And yeah it sounds funny in game, but just hearing it on its own is to me at least, rather creepy.

Baby Luigi said:
Lol

Mcmadness, my twin made like the exact response I made in your thread in GameFAQs
Word from word?

i understand why it's creepy, but it makes it more hilarious when he succumbs to slapstick comedy

Maᴙio said:
Baby Luigi said:
Lol

Word from word?

Nah that would be too much of a coincidence

Baby Luigi said:
He sounds hilarious when you knock him off in Mario Kart Wii

He's like "MUUUUUUU"

There you go Nintendo, the final boss of the next Mario game.

Cow Bowser.

They can call it, Gruesome Bowser (cookie for you if you know what I'm referencing)

Cow Bowser would be awesome

Back