Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

Maybe the gamepad could serve as P1's controller, while the other players share the TV screen. (During multiplayer)

Also, I thought of another possible new character choice: Broque Monsuier. He's returning in M&L4, so why not?

Fawful said:
Maybe the gamepad could serve as P1's controller, while the other players share the TV screen. (During multiplayer)

Also, I thought of another possible new character choice: Broque Monsuier. He's returning in M&L4, so why not?
That's actually not that bad of an idea. I mean, he could easily be put into a 3D model and if Honey Queen can make it, I'm sure a character with the same amount of appearances can make it in too.

Anyway, I'm probably going to pick up Pro controllers for this game if they are supported since I kinda suck with the wii wheels now.....

Sorry, but Broque Monsieur is an RPG character, thus limiting his chances of making it in

God I'm sick of you (and others) persistently trying to submit RPG characters to a roster when you know they don't have a ghost of a chance of actually making it in

Baby Luigi said:
God I'm sick of you (and others) persistently trying to submit RPG characters to a roster when you know they don't have a ghost of a chance of actually making it in

This. Stop it already. It's never going to happen, because it SHOULDN'T happen. RPG characters are obscure and must stay in their games. Period.

RPG characters are obscure but someones like Fawful are very relevant in today´s mario culture/fanbase, but still this isnt a fanbase that make a lot of loud to "pray" ours fan favorite characters appears in mario games like Sonic´s Fanbase with his games...but at least where are in our sences...right?, sincerely Fawful is the only RPG character I can see in be refered/playable in a mario spin off.

Still, there is a BAZILLION characters outside RPGs some of them very likely to appers in the game like:

Pauline - From the Mario vs/and DK Series is a very recurring character and will be a good addition to mario kart famale roster.

Prof. E. Gadd - Because SCIENCE!!!

Cranky Kong - A Cranky Doodle Monkey in a Go-Kart...GREAT (and its the only surviving kong in the DK series so far)

Lubba - Because...well...we need more purple in the game (?)

Toadsworth - A Cranky Doodle Toad in....well you know

Baby Wario - yay babies woooo...em...next

Koopalings - ALL THEM...without 1 or 2 it don´t work well (see NSMB2)

A Wario Ware Character - There are Monkey in Karts why not Mona, a Disco Guy, a Gamer, a Kung Fu Bishōnen guy, Kindergarden Ninjas, a Cat and a Dog in a Taxi or and Pin Head Alien can´t be in the game?

Ashley - Because i WANT HER :-[

Now, the Game will be heavily based in the NSMBU and the NEW MARIO 3D GAME, so we are going to see Arcon Plains Track, Layer Cake Desert Track and some things like that, and if the new 3D Mario Give us a new important character as Rosalina in galaxy, we will se it in the game.

In other hand, the console Mario Karts give us NEW characters in the series, so far MK give us Toadette and Baby Daisy (both MIA so far), so...what kind of character can they give us now? (Baby Waluigi)

P.S: Yes im new im already present myself in the "new guys post" in general

Professor E. Gadd would be an excellent choice in this Mario kart. Same with Lubba

Well I'm surprised that E. Gadd hadn't playing a big role at all (then Luigi's Mansion: Dark of the Moon came out) in the recent areas. Here's hoping he'll be playable in this game.

I'd love to play as Dribble and Spitz. Or at least, their car.

Honestly, I'll be satisfied with only Fawful. I don't mind whatever else they do as long as they put him in. (Just don't remove good characters like Waluigi in favor of bad ones like Honey Queen.)

Baby Luigi said:
Well I'm surprised that E. Gadd hadn't playing a big role at all (then Luigi's Mansion: Dark of the Moon came out) in the recent areas. Here's hoping he'll be playable in this game.
With the huge success of Dark Moon, that's quite likely actually.

EDIT:

Plus, he fills up a medium character spot (which there aren't that much medium choices to begin with)

It would be cool if they let you choose to have 1 or 2 characters riding in the kart. It would also be nice if they changed how the blue shell works. Instead of going after the player in first, it should go after the player in front of you. It would also be wise to make some of the items such as the blue shell and pow block very rare items that you won't get very often. That way, the game will be more fair.

They also need to make the customization more flexible. Allow the player to change the colors and patterns on their cart, allow them to create their own stats for and even allow them to save them. I hope nintendo doesn't go the wrong way with this installment in the franchise. Mario Kart 7 was mediocre and wasn't revolutionary to the franchise nor did it introduce something that's "actually new" and if they mess this up, then I don't even know what to.

The Red Shell already covers chasing after the player who's ahead of you, albeit being blockable. Anyway, while it can be irritating to the 1st place racers, the Spiny Shells are pretty much the only way to keep them from potentially dominating the race. It's just the frequency that needs to be adjusted.

I agree the frequency has to be adjusted. But I also hope they don't return how you get flipped in Mario Kart 7's spiny shell. The random flipping can be very costly depending on your situation.

Actually, I feel that the blue shell is irrelevant and should be removed. Wait, I have an idea. BOMBARD NINTENDO ON MIIVERSE TO GET RID OF THE BLUE SHELL AND NEVER PUT IT IN ANY MARIO KART AGAIN!

As MSnG said, the Spiny Shell is indeed a necessary evil to balance the races. About the frequency, however....

Baby Luigi said:
I agree the frequency has to be adjusted. But I also hope they don't return how you get flipped in Mario Kart 7's spiny shell. The random flipping can be very costly depending on your situation.

At least Mario Kart 7's Spiny Shell doesn't remove any items that are in your inventory. That way, you're not a literal bull's eye for an incoming Red Shell after taking the Spiny Shell's impact.

True that. If you had a red shell, you can make a quick counter attack to anyone passing you after you got Spiny Shell'd.

I wish the coconut mall was a real place. I wanna try something at coco burger. (no, seriously. I do)

Want some Green Mushroom Burger and Flower Juice?

Baby Luigi said:
Want some Green Mushroom Burger and Flower Juice?
Yes! However, I could easily make a mushroom burger by buying buns and some mushrooms. The flower juice may sound stupid at first but actually, there are flowers that are edible. One of which is the carnation.

Back