Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Just typical generic Miis that's . They have quite a few of them.

Just finished another round. I used Ludwig/Sport Bike/Slim/Super Glider the entire time, and I love its stats.

Played this for another 4 hours today and man do my leg joins ache!

....I still didn't get bored of what they had to offer.

I never did bother to play the demo again today, so all that's left is the wait for the release now.

It-it-it's like every single one of my fantasies came true

yfD2RwX.jpg

VjbkRIJ.jpg

4qs8LFp.jpg

zQBiGkL.jpg

JjCgT84.jpg

Fep6DXf.jpg

4i3wSLf.jpg

4MDrsNZ.jpg

QxI1lsG.jpg

FLcEEwF.jpg

7sZ1STd.jpg

Stop it BLOF, you're making me want the game even more.

Played the demo for the second time at Target for about an hour. I raced as Yoshi, Ludwig, Roy, :peach:, :daisy:, :rosalina:, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina and :metal:.

Nysic said:
I actually kinda like the inside drifting, but it takes some getting used to.

I tend to feel otherwise about the inside drifting, as it now feels like that outside drifting is superior. Of course, all inside drifting vehicles have the worst traction of any vehicle body, so that adds to the issue.

is that really the final character roster? they took out a buncha people from wii. i hope theyre unlockable or something

Minako Aino said:
is that really the final character roster? they took out a buncha people from wii. i hope theyre unlockable or something

DLC is pretty much the last resort for the characters, but there may be some vehicle bodies that we're clueless about.

MnSG said:
Minako Aino said:

DLC is pretty much the last resort for the characters, but there may be some vehicle bodies that we're clueless about.
DLC may be possible for other characters (such as Diddy, Bowser Jr, etc.) and more battle stages (especially battle arenas).

Nysic said:
I actually kinda like the inside drifting, but it takes some getting used to.

My first time I used them, I got 2nd place, lost to my sister or my friend (forgot which). I'm pretty much used to it.

Minako Aino said:

Yes it is.

I hope there's DLC

Not going to sit around while my sister hogs all the attention of the demo (while using my imgur account without permission; that's not cool).

The Metal Mario on the Jet Bike is me. Learning to drift with a bike takes some time getting used to (it might feel slipperier than Mario Kart Wii's), and I wasn't very good at it, but I still got 5th :P. I got the hang of it now, but I don't have any later footage of my kicking the CPU's butt with that bike.

ntG5rQ6.jpg

8Wb3Gno.jpg

NgXZUOb.jpg

wCpVLFq.jpg

Y30TLfB.jpg

ZWxrNiL.jpg

GhLWNCU.jpg

3YiZDuC.jpg

Lol, it was just a demo but you still managed to make Wario get last.

I didn't take any pictures, but I got 1st every time, even when I played with my Dad (he sucks at it though). Most of the time I used Ludwig with the Sport Bike/Slim/Paraglider.

Also, in my 16+ races, I only saw the Blue Shell twice. Hallelujah.

My sister abused him with the Piranha Plant twice and then I got him with the Super Horn. Ahhhhh, the earliest form of Wario torture in Mario Kart 8.

Out of all the times I played, I got the Super Horn quite a lot. One time, there was a heated last item box row against my friend and I and I got a Super Horn right there and blasted away my friend. That felt so good.

Baby Luigi said:
My sister abused him with the Piranha Plant twice and then I got him with the Super Horn. Ahhhhh, the earliest form of Wario torture in Mario Kart 8.
:wario: Wario does not approve of this. :wario:

New Super Mario said:
Seriously I'm surprised you guys managed to stay at the demos so long...

I was surprised that only one other guy was devoted to the game to my sister and I and our 2 friends. Even the GameStop staff there were like, "Hey, you guys are back!"

Cirdec said:
I am already surprised you have a demo playable.

I'm more surprised at what the demo contained. All playable characters? Madness!

Are there seriously only 3 ATVs? That's disappointing, especially considering one of them has the exact same stats as the standard kart.

Apparently so. This game really needs DLC if anything :/

Nysic said:
Are there seriously only 3 ATVs? That's disappointing, especially considering one of them has the exact same stats as the standard kart.

Either that or there are some parts that are still hidden from us. I don't see the Gold Glider anywhere, and that part is paired with the Gold Standard and Gold Tires.

Back