Now this is my guy
Bob-omb Battle > Shine Runners > Balloon Battle > Coin Runners

I always play on the giant GameCube.

Re: Mario Kart 8

Balloon Battle > MKW Coin Runners > Shine Runners > MK7 Coin Runners

That's my take on it, anyway.

Balloon Battle = Bob-Omb Battle = Coin Runners = Shine Runners

they're all the same to me; battle mode.

Godzilla said:
Bob-omb Battle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all
Balloon Battle > MK7 Coin Runners > MKW Coin Runners >>>> Bob-omb Battle > MKDD Shine Runners.

Because it's boring to play without more than two people.

Super Smash Misty said:
What about MKDS Shine Runners? That's what I was mainly referring to.

Though that wasn't directed at me for clarification, that was personally what I meant earlier since I barely remember Double Dash's.

I'd put it right after MK7 Coin Runners.

Meh, it's pretty much the same concept.

The premise is the same, though.

But still, Bob-omb Blast is overrated, but it's funny to stock up on Bob-ombs in Tilt-a-Kart and fall off.

Super Smash Misty said:
Godzilla said:
Bob-omb Battle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all
Now this is my guy
Bob-omb Battle > Shine Runners > Balloon Battle > Coin Runners

I always play on the giant GameCube.

I wouldn't change a single letter of this statement.

Come on, you haven't played with four people, maxed out Bob-ombs, and fell off in Tilt-a-Kart, all while spamming the pause button?

Great. Now because of all of you I want to play Double Dash again.

Good thing that I have it :)

C'mon, try my suggestion.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
C'mon, try my suggestion.

I've done that thing you said many times. It's madness. And extremely fun.

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet (I'll bet someone on GameFaqs probably has), but it's confirmed that characters are unlocked by clearing each prix in every mode (more or less, star rankings and shit could still apply), and we only have 14 confirmed unlockable characters, so there might be two remaining characters or two of the prixs give you kart parts or something (i'm willing to bet 150cc Mirror Special cup would be one)

problem is, a 4x8 layout wouldn't necessarily work unless the whole roster suddenly jumps from being a square to a rectangle in the menu, which would make the progressive expansion we've seen so far pointless, supporting the theory that two of the prixs give you something else or nothing.

personally I hope that the roster expands one more time to 5x7, with :pgp: moving next to :metal: and the koopalings becoming one row. only issue here is that if 16 are unlocked in prixs then I'd have no idea what the unlock criteria for the other 3 would be. Shame we don't know if characters move around dynamically like they did in mkwii otherwise I'd be more convinced.

unfortunately, GameXplain stated that there isn't an embargo on unlockable characters and they haven't found anything yet (and they would with their maticulous examinations) so all of this probably means nothing but it's fun to grasp at straws I guess

Here's the new video footage of a Mii racing
Feel free to comment about Mii's voice

Good thing it's not the MK7 voice.
They reused the MKW voice but with a different pitch.

Dry Troopa said:
Here's the new video footage of a Mii racing
Feel free to comment about Mii's voice

Good thing it's not the MK7 voice.
They reused the MKW voice but with a different pitch.

Still obnoxious.

If that's the unlocking criteria for every single character, well, what a piece of sh!t. I liked how they at least made us play Time Trials to get Baby Luigi, Funky Kong, Birdo and Toadette in Mario Kart Wii. It added variety.

Back